Just now, Shu2jack said:

If it is a tie we get both.....

Or neither.

Probably  both.

if there is a tie, that means the best didn't win and the system was broken. The Crab Clan!

Nice try FFG.  You're not going to trick me into posting "I vote for crabs" on my Twitter account and then have to explain to my millions of followers that I'm just a big nerd and not advocating for some sort of STD.  I just got over my last media scandal.  Thanks but no thanks!

Edited by Ishi Tonu

Where is the button that says 'Phoenix'?

12 hours ago, Ishi Tonu said:

Nice try FFG.  You're not going to trick me into posting "I vote for crabs" on my Twitter account and then have to explain to my millions of followers that I'm just a big nerd and not advocating for some sort of STD.  I just got over my last media scandal.  Thanks but no thanks!

To be fair, being a gamer tends to offer an inherent level of protection against STIs...

When does the poll close and how close is it.  Guessing from prior comments that dragon is leading.  

I am guessing these two clans fictions don't directly tie in to the current story line the same way as the other clan fictions do and that is why it doesn't matter to ffg which is previewed.  

My guess is that whatever clan wins the vote will give us a couple week break before the story picks up and builds to it's climax right before gencon.  I'm guessing whatever clan loses will go to the back of the line and be previewed after gencon (unless ffg revises their preview schedule).  

3 minutes ago, hidasaurus said:

When does the poll close and how close is it.  Guessing from prior comments that dragon is leading.  

I am guessing these two clans fictions don't directly tie in to the current story line the same way as the other clan fictions do and that is why it doesn't matter to ffg which is previewed.  

My guess is that whatever clan wins the vote will give us a couple week break before the story picks up and builds to it's climax right before gencon.  I'm guessing whatever clan loses will go to the back of the line and be previewed after gencon (unless ffg revises their preview schedule).  

Plot twist: the dragon and crab story play off each other and will go back to back. We are really just choosing who gets 3rd and 4th place.