Sign in to follow this  
Plagueis

Stealing A 9yrs Table So I Can Play Vassal

Well as some people know I have upgraded from playing on my dinner table on my laptop to having my own "MAN CAVE" but my wife being frugal with "MY" money only allowed me to have a small desk from Argos... I have struggled and struggled with fitting a laptop and screen on a single table that I have now resorted to stealing my 9yrs table from her bedroom... but I have informed her that she can use her laptop on my desk.... just not when daddy is playing..... and so here before you now an epic image of my man cave..

under1.jpg

Looks more like a Man-Nook.   Was it really a money issue to not get a bigger table, or did your wife not want you blocking the entire hallway?  :)

2 hours ago, Daht said:

Looks more like a Man-Nook.   Was it really a money issue to not get a bigger table, or did your wife not want you blocking the entire hallway?  :)

I think it was an issue of control....... 

On 6/12/2017 at 6:05 AM, Ginkapo said:

So if I play you on vassal I am directly contributing to a nine year old not doing her homework.....?

Homework does as much harm as good in helping kids learn. I bet I wouldn't have had such a hostile attitude towards schooling if they hadn't periodically stolen an hour or two of my free time. 

So go ahead, you may actually be helping her prepare for adulthood by getting in the way of her homework.