Sign in to follow this  
ryanabt

I Quit...

23 hours ago, ryanabt said:

buying more Raiders after I bought five.

What ship/squadron pack did you buy lots of that you don't need that many of?

At some point early in the game I had 6 Raiders, gave 2 of them away and now I regret not having 5th Raider as there is an interesting ISD+5 Raiders build that I want to field ;)

7 hours ago, NakedDex said:

Goddamnit... I have an ISD and four Raiders... I could maybe justify a fifth, right? RIGHT?

I am working on a 6 Raider fleet just so that I can buy another of my favorite ship. You can do five.

4 minutes ago, ryanabt said:

Reads like a piece of Russian literature.

Ha! Up until this point I never thought there was such a thing as too much Tolstoy or Dostoyevsky. :)

Let me reword that ...

I have 7 Neb B (two of which came from core sets) and have never used more than 4. I recently thought getting a third Interdictor was a good idea, but haven't come up with a fleet composition that suits my play style.

Better? :D

2 minutes ago, somerandomn00b said:

Ha! Up until this point I never thought there was such a thing as too much Tolstoy or Dostoyevsky. :)

Let me reword that ...

I have 7 Neb B (two of which came from core sets) and have never used more than 4. I recently thought getting a third Interdictor was a good idea, but haven't come up with a fleet composition that suits my play style.

LOL. You mistook my point (upon rereading, maybe you didn't). I meant that it was...less than sunny.

Edited by ryanabt

3 minutes ago, somerandomn00b said:

Let me reword that ...

Side note, there is never too much Tolstoy, but Dostoyevsky...eh. Crime and Punishment did not do it for me. I have heard that I should read Brothers to give him a second shot.