Sign in to follow this  
ryanabt

I Quit...

1 minute ago, moodswing5537 said:

click bait at it's finest...

:D

MC30's, after I bought 5 decided 4 would have been plenty

I stopped that one at four. Used four a couple times and three a good number of times.

Just now, moodswing5537 said:

sadly, I wanted the APT's and OE for my imperial fleet...

Bahahahaha...that makes it all the better. I can't play a single faction because I always have to get other people to play and having the other faction is great for that. Plus I like to vary what I play anyway.

I have 3 MC30s, probably the right amount, especially after going to a couple of TRC-prized tournaments.  More APT's wouldn't hurt, though...

I have 3 raiders, 2 GSDs, and 2 Arqs.  If I played imps more, that would probably be about right, but I really seem to enjoy rebel swarms a lot, so I don't play imps.

I'm worried that I might go too far with Hammerheads.  I will probably buy a second pack, but 6 hammers would probably be too many.  But they are tempting.  And I keep thinking about a 9 or 10 hammer list...

3 minutes ago, Baltanok said:

I have 3 MC30s, probably the right amount, especially after going to a couple of TRC-prized tournaments.  More APT's wouldn't hurt, though...

I have 3 raiders, 2 GSDs, and 2 Arqs.  If I played imps more, that would probably be about right, but I really seem to enjoy rebel swarms a lot, so I don't play imps.

I'm worried that I might go too far with Hammerheads.  I will probably buy a second pack, but 6 hammers would probably be too many.  But they are tempting.  And I keep thinking about a 9 or 10 hammer list...

9 or 10 would be a great vassal list....not a live table. That hurts the wallet too much. I think 2 packs is about right....

6 minutes ago, Baltanok said:

But if you buy 5 packs of hammerheads and do a 10 HH swarm, then you get to be Baltanok: The Hammer Head Swarm Guy. If you win a tournament, you really get famous for Spammer Heads.TM

Edited by ryanabt

3 minutes ago, ryanabt said:

But if you buy 5 packs of hammerheads and do a 10 HH swarm, then you get to be Baltanok: The Hammer Head Swarm Guy. If you win a tournament, you really get famous for Spammer Heads.

more reasonably, I'm thinking of an MC30/Hammerhead/TRC90 swarm.  But Dwarves do like hammers, almost as much as axes & guns.  I could even paint the Ironforge logo on them.

15 minutes ago, ryanabt said:

Reasonable? You think that this thread is about being reasonable?

OK, then I guess I need to build that 12 Gozanti Assault Carrier list...  Or should I go with Armed GR75's+Disposable capacitors instead?  I could fit 13 of those with Dodonna...

2 minutes ago, Baltanok said:

OK, then I guess I need to build that 12 Gozanti Assault Carrier list...  Or should I go with Armed GR75's+Disposable capacitors instead?  I could fit 13 of those with Dodonna...

Why not both?

1 hour ago, ryanabt said:

buying more Raiders after I bought five.

What ship/squadron pack did you buy lots of that you don't need that many of?

NeB's... back in the wave 2 days.

6 VSDs, 6 Neb Bs, and 6 CR90s. 3 are core sets...  I needed 2 damage decks, and figured a spare wouldn't hurt. The 2nd and 3rd set we're 50% off.

The other 3 are me wanting either ships or cards. I have so far managed to field 5 of the CR90s, 4 Neb Bs, and 3 VSD at any one time. 

I can quit any time I want!

Edited by cynanbloodbane