Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SgtWaka

Newset rules

Recommended Posts

SgtWaka said:

 If i just purchased this game new, as i did 2 weeks ago, that it is the latest version of the rules?

Basically, yes.  A new FAQ will be released sometime this decade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Yeah..OK..Thanks for the reply. I've been going through the sticky's posted above, but it some what misscombobulated. I've seen alot of your input here and over at BGG, so i'd like to say thanks for that, from a new guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Ok, boss..thanks for the welcome. I spent 5 years in the Navy, back in my youth, in Virginia, and i swore i'd never go to the east coast again. Its alot better now. Besides, Norfolk ain't Arkham.happy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

****, a ToI fan cruisin from his trenchees to our Arkham crazyplace... that's a sign, for sure... makes me more and more want to buy that ToI game... money money money...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SgtWaka said:

 Ok, boss..thanks for the welcome. I spent 5 years in the Navy, back in my youth, in Virginia, and i swore i'd never go to the east coast again. Its alot better now. Besides, Norfolk ain't Arkham.happy.gif

Are you in Norfolk now, or was that in the past? Looking for players in the Tidewater area. Perhps you could have Redd add you to the locator thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nghtflame7 said:

SgtWaka said:

 

 Ok, boss..thanks for the welcome. I spent 5 years in the Navy, back in my youth, in Virginia, and i swore i'd never go to the east coast again. Its alot better now. Besides, Norfolk ain't Arkham.happy.gif

 

 

Are you in Norfolk now, or was that in the past? Looking for players in the Tidewater area. Perhps you could have Redd add you to the locator thread.

 

Yeah where is that locator thread? I live in hampton roads and it is always good to find other gamers. Any of you going to the Williamsburg Muster this weekend? A group I'm apart of is hosting its second annual Convention. ODMS... Lots of Miniature wargaming (Flames of War, ancients, ect) but alot of board gaming too. This time last year at the muster is where i first played arkham horror and i have been hooked ever since...I can post more if any of you are interested in stopping in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost forgot.... I played in a huge Wings of War campaign there too.  We had i believe 12 people playing on a monstrous table. On the table they got a satellite image of the terrain in europe so it looked like the planes were really flying. Lots of fun...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nghtflame7 said:

SgtWaka said:

 

 Ok, boss..thanks for the welcome. I spent 5 years in the Navy, back in my youth, in Virginia, and i swore i'd never go to the east coast again. Its alot better now. Besides, Norfolk ain't Arkham.happy.gif

 

 

Are you in Norfolk now, or was that in the past? Looking for players in the Tidewater area. Perhps you could have Redd add you to the locator thread.

 No, i left there in 1990. Back to Southern Idaho. I'm a desert rat, love it here.  I think i added my name to that locator list the other day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

teh-V1s1on said:

 

Yeah where is that locator thread? I live in hampton roads and it is always good to find other gamers. Any of you going to the Williamsburg Muster this weekend? A group I'm apart of is hosting its second annual Convention. ODMS... Lots of Miniature wargaming (Flames of War, ancients, ect) but alot of board gaming too. This time last year at the muster is where i first played arkham horror and i have been hooked ever since...I can post more if any of you are interested in stopping in.

Locator thread = http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=5&efcid=1&efidt=117896&efpag=15

As for the Williamsburg Muster (getting quite a bit off topic here, but what the heck, I'm a rebel!) I was planning on going, however, friends are coming in to town on Saturday from Chicago. Consequently, Bride has indicated (rightly so) that friends we haven't seen in a while take precedence over games. Plus, it looks like Saturday weather may turn crummy again. Friday I have work, and Sunday is church in the morning, so I can't justify the 2 hour round trip for just a couple of hours of play either of those two days.

If I can figure out how to PM, I'll shoot you a note with my contact info. I'm right in Norfolk, so perhaps we could get a game of AH going some weekend.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not too far off....We will be playing some AH..however it's good to know that you know about it. Maybe we will see you next year... Plus there are talks of having it twice ayear at the same location... Word on the street "Guns of August" to be held 2nd weekend of august "if it happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SgtWaka said:

 If i just purchased this game new, as i did 2 weeks ago, that it is the latest version of the rules?

There's really no telling without knowing when the store you bought it from got it in stock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Magic Pink said:

SgtWaka said:

 

 If i just purchased this game new, as i did 2 weeks ago, that it is the latest version of the rules?

 

 

There's really no telling without knowing when the store you bought it from got it in stock.

I think a dark brown board is first edition (and much sought after so its probably a 2nd edition board).  If it is first edition, you might be able to sell it and get a 2nd edition.

A light brown or tan board means 2nd edition.

Or ask Bob.  Bob is the saleman. How much money does he get to start?  If it's $9 its second edition.  If it's $8 its first edition.

The latest edition of the rules don't have any of the official FAQ's included though.

You can download them at:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=6&esem=4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ColtsFan76 said:

 

 

Basically, yes.  A new FAQ will be released sometime this decade.

 

What, you mean between now and 2020? Actually, I'm not that keen to bet against us never getting a new FAQ at this rate

Not complaining... Nothing wrong with house resolutions at the end of the day. So long as anything you can't decide on, you take the most crippling (or at least least beneficial) option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...