2 minutes ago, theninthguardian said:

Don't think so. I didn't see a number anywhere.

Okay, I see that they're basically doubling Friday's tourney, but nothing on ticket numbers on Thursday. I hope it's 100, and not 50.

I don't think anything more than 100 is reasonable for us to expect. (Though I wouldn't say no to larger numbers)

3 minutes ago, Hida Gridesuke said:

The way I read the announcement,  Friday's tournament is doubled and Thursdays is greatly expanded -that one doesnt seem to imply doubled.

I'd be greatly surprised if they could get anywhere near 350 extra seats for that tournament.

So, I was hoping to get tickets for my two sons - we got ZERO tickets the first time around. The way I read the article, we all need to buy our own ticket, right? So, I think that means I'll need to be logged in as will each of them?

Just now, Kanpeki said:

So, I was hoping to get tickets for my two sons - we got ZERO tickets the first time around. The way I read the article, we all need to buy our own ticket, right? So, I think that means I'll need to be logged in as will each of them?

You could link their accounts to yours so you could all buy each others, whoever gets into the queue first.

Just now, Joe From Cincinnati said:

You could link their accounts to yours so you could all buy each others, whoever gets into the queue first.

I had our accounts linked and I was able to purchase seats for all of us for things like D&D and the Star Wars Destiny North American Championships, but I thought the attempt to purchase multiple tickets might have been the reason why we got denied for the L5R...maybe not?

5 minutes ago, Kanpeki said:

I had our accounts linked and I was able to purchase seats for all of us for things like D&D and the Star Wars Destiny North American Championships, but I thought the attempt to purchase multiple tickets might have been the reason why we got denied for the L5R...maybe not?

As long as this wasn't checked:

eZY7cH0.png

That shouldn't have been a factor. maybe you were just far down enough in the queue that they were sold out by the time you got in.

6 minutes ago, JRosen9 said:

How has no one commented on the real meat of the article?  The fact they previewed two new cards without giving you a hint card text or even whether they are conflict or dynasty cards :P

Oh, I commented on that! ?

18 minutes ago, Kanpeki said:

Ok, next question, if you know - now that the event is no longer on my wish list, how do I add it back so I can hopefully process it on Sunday?

I'm not sure. We'll have to see if they create a new event or somehow update the old event with additional tickets. Hopefully they do it prior to the purchase time. It's much easier to hit one button than go to the event as the time hits 12 pm CST and try and race other people to add it and then submit their wishlist haha. 

Edited by Joe From Cincinnati

7 minutes ago, Joe From Cincinnati said:

I'm not sure. We'll have to see if they create a new event or somehow update the old event with additional tickets. Hopefully they do it prior to the purchase time. It's much easier to hit one button than go to the event as the time hits 12 pm CST and try and race other people to add it and then submit their wishlist haha. 

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of, LOL!

34 minutes ago, Kanpeki said:

Ok, next question, if you know - now that the event is no longer on my wish list, how do I add it back so I can hopefully process it on Sunday?

I don't think Gencon still has a working wishlist. I still had a random seminar in there from earlier when I booked 2 events at the same time in case I missed the first one. After deleting that today I'm no longer even seeing the wishlist button under my profile so I think that's just for the initial entries and isn't a thing you can add to anymore. If someone knows a way please do speak up.

Hmmm...anyone else think the "CST" time zone notation is one of FFG's legendary website article typos? Everything else on GenCon's website has always been "starting at noon EST" -- at least it was last month for the first round of event tickets...