stet2

More Tidbits from the French site

I've been looking at the French site to see what else I could find out that wasn't on the English previews.

First off they spoiled a few more upgrades for each expansion so combining with the previews we've already seen I came up with the following for the upcoming Daqan and Waiqar expansions (haven't looked at the Latari yet). It should be noted that there were some discrepancies between the French and English previews but the following represents my best estimation of what's going to be in the expansions.

Daqan

Heavy Crossbows

5 Upgrades: 2 Generic Training, 1 Daqan only Training (Piercing Strike), 1 Generic Heraldry (Cursed Signets) and 1 Daqan only Equipment.

Spearmen - FULLY SPOILED IN DIFFERENT THREAD

5 Upgrades: 1 Generic Champion, 1 Generic Heraldry, 2 Generic Music (Triumphant Cry and Metered March), 1 Generic Equipment (Tempered Steel).

Lord Hawthorne - FULLY SPOILED IN DIFFERENT THREAD

6 Upgrades: 1 Daqan only Artifact (The Dawnblade), 1 Generic Artifact (Shield of Margath), 2 Daqan only Unique (Sweeping Strikes and Might of Daqan), 2 Daqan only Champions (1 Infantry and 1 Cavalry)

Rune Golems:

8 Upgrades: 4 Daqan only Heavy (2 Support and 2 Frontline), 3 Generic Equipment (Wind Rune, Master-crafted Weapons and 1 other), 1 Generic Heraldry

Waiqar

Death Knights

5 Upgrades: 2 Waiqar only Artifacts (Obsidian Gauntlet and 1 other), 2 Generic Heraldry (Heraldic Surcoats? And 1 other), 1 Generic Training

Reanimates - FULLY SPOILED IN DIFFERENT THREAD

5 Upgrades: 1 Generic Champion (Dispatch Runner), 1 Generic Heraldry, 1 Generic Music (Trumpets), 1 Generic Training (Flank Guards), 1 Waiqar only Training (Lingering Dead).

Ankaur Maro- FULLY SPOILED IN DIFFERENT THREAD

6 Upgrades: 1 Waiqar only Artifact (The Duskblade), 1 Generic Artifact, 2 Waiqar only Unique (Regenerative Magic and Violent Forces), 2 Waiqar only Champions (1 Infantry and 1 Cavalry?)

Carrion Lancers

8 Upgrades: 4 Waiqar only Heavy (2 Support and 2 Frontline), 1 Generic Equipment (Fire Rune), 3 Generic Training (Moment of Inspiration and 2 others)

Edited by stet2

Some of the other Terrain cards:

From the Lord Hawthorne expansion: - FULLY SPOILED IN DIFFERENT THREAD

Capture.jpg

Stronghold (Defensive) 2 Trays - Elevated, Fortified 1

Ruined Temple (Dangerous) 2 Trays - When a unit occupies(?) this terrain it receives an Inspiration token.

From the Ankaur Maro expansion: - FULLY SPOILED IN DIFFERENT THREAD

Capture1.jpg

Blighted Ground (Defensive) 2 Trays - When a unit collides(?) with this terrain it receives a Blight token.

Cemetary (Dangerous) 2 Trays - Taxing 2 (?)

From the Latari Army Box:

Capture2.jpg

? (Defensive) 4 Trays - Cover 1, Elevated, Fortified 1 (Latari Elves only?)

? Circle (Dangerous) 4 Trays - After each End Phase, each unit that occupies this terrain or is in contact with it receives 1 damage.

Edited by stet2

Ooo thanks much for this. The new terrain details especially, that's something I have been really excited about and one of the great ways the whole game is setup allowing for future expansion.