Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whiteferret76

Tabletop Miniatures - Runewars Army Builder Updated

22 posts in this topic

I went to build a list and when I add units I have to zoom out on my laptop to be able to access all the units..

22 hours ago, jek said:

I went to build a list and when I add units I have to zoom out on my laptop to be able to access all the units..

What resolution are you running at? I'm able to scroll the pop up window? You might want to force reload your cache if you visited the site earlier. (Ctrl+F5) 

Wow, this is really nice.  Is there a way to print (on paper) copies of the list as it appears on the screen?  So you can see and read all the cards?  Printing it puts all the cards all over the place; they don't resize properly.

Though this looks great on the screen, I'm still waiting on a list builder that'll print out a single page with all the text and details on the various cards 

The site is now updated with the Ankaur Maro and Lord Hawthorne upgrade cards as well as the cards added by the Spearman and Reanimates expansion boxes. 

rudedog likes this

Is there any way to filter the upgrade cards?

I can't remember offhand which cards come from which boxes (and therefore which cards I have) - is there a list anywhere?

maxam likes this

Posted (edited)

On 7/13/2017 at 1:02 PM, whiteferret76 said:

The site has been updated with the Rune Golem and Carrion Lancer upgrade cards that were just released. 

First off - thank you for all your work, the site is great.

I have one request -- is it possible to show the dial in the list building UI ?  You have it under the unit one, but I find myself constantly wondering if X upgrade is useful, because I don't know if the unit has a white skill modifier, or what initiative they have it at etc.   I keep wandering back to the unit list to figure it out.

Thanks.

Edited by Glucose98

On 7/19/2017 at 4:24 PM, Glucose98 said:

First off - thank you for all your work, the site is great.

I have one request -- is it possible to show the dial in the list building UI ?  You have it under the unit one, but I find myself constantly wondering if X upgrade is useful, because I don't know if the unit has a white skill modifier, or what initiative they have it at etc.   I keep wandering back to the unit list to figure it out.

Thanks.

It has been done. :)

Anyone else experienced this bug?

Just tried making a Daqan List where i had the following already

Kari with upgrades

Runegolem
Runegolem
Runegolem
Lord Hawthorne with Upgrades
Oathsworn Cav

When i then tried to add another Oathsworn everything seemed fine, but when i scrolled up, it had replaced Lord Hawthorne with an Oathsworn Cavalry. I fiddled around a bit and got it to make the same error like 4 times, with different units being replaced with different units. (Only tried with Daqan though)

5 hours ago, Drakthal said:

Anyone else experienced this bug?

Just tried making a Daqan List where i had the following already

Kari with upgrades

Runegolem
Runegolem
Runegolem
Lord Hawthorne with Upgrades
Oathsworn Cav

When i then tried to add another Oathsworn everything seemed fine, but when i scrolled up, it had replaced Lord Hawthorne with an Oathsworn Cavalry. I fiddled around a bit and got it to make the same error like 4 times, with different units being replaced with different units. (Only tried with Daqan though)

I also had this issue when adding two archers (Waiqar) and then adding a Carrion Lancer, one of my archers was turned to a carrion lancer, so I had 2 lancers and one archer and I could not figure out why my points were changing till I found this error.