I know the paint jobs are a little rough but I'd like to upgrade from the player cards, has anyone heard if FFG was going to reprint these?  I know some are available however several key investigators seem to be out of stock.

"Premium"...  heh.

I can't take credit for the original idea, but these instructions for making clear cast tokens make for beautiful markers.

I'd recommend against the Easy Cast resin he uses though - I found it tended to cast a little soft, and the tokens would stick together.  I made a second set with this resin instead, and it's MUCH better - the surface of the case isn't perfectly smooth, but it's much harder and I've had no issues with softening, even in heat.

I was smart, anticipating my love of this game, I purchased a complete set back in 2011.  Now they have added a few more investigators since then, but these guys are so fuzzy that a lot of them can replace each other.  I mean "guy in a dark suit" covers a lot of these characters.  I don't think I have ever played it with just the cards.

Heck this monster looks like he could be Roland or Skids:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/arkham-horror-premium-figures/products/shadowy-figure-mask-of-nyarlathotep/

I don't know what to do about Jenny though.

Just to let you know, I found all my missing painted investigators minis in a Swedish online store: Legend.

I'm from Argentina, but I was lucky that an aunt went a month ago to Sweden and bought them for me. 

2 hours ago, mborda said:

Just to let you know, I found all my missing painted investigators minis in a Swedish online store: Legend.

I'm from Argentina, but I was lucky that an aunt went a month ago to Sweden and bought them for me. 

Can someone order them if they are in the U.S? I don't even see how if it is possible.

5 minutes ago, AsahinaMaebure said:

Try contacting them possibly?

Just did that. I'm in the Netherlands though. Which is not that far from Sweden.

I'll let you know if they ship internationally.

I noticed the other day that coolstuffinc has some of the investigator figures available for pre-order.

They might have been that way for years, for all I know. But it struck me as odd.