defkhan1

C-ROC baseplate is missing the blue section divider

thats a laughably easy fix....

Put some painter's tape on it and paint a blue line on the center of the board. Done.

Not like it has a special spot or anything, its literally the middle line. If it had some wonky angle or one half of the ship was "larger" then there'd be a problem.

I am pretty sure that I have heard or read a comment about the missing mid-line when the C-Roc was revealed first time. But I was unable to find it, neither I am longer sure if it was on a forum or pod (Shuttle Tydirium maybe?).

A bigger question for whoever has an open box of one... what, if any, cards weren't previewed and what does the dial look like? I don't recall seeing the dial for the C-ROC yet but it's possible I missed it.

10 minutes ago, Slugrage said:

A bigger question for whoever has an open box of one... what, if any, cards weren't previewed and what does the dial look like? I don't recall seeing the dial for the C-ROC yet but it's possible I missed it.

I'm sure it has a 2 bank. Probably like the defender dial. But with a green 4K. 

18 minutes ago, Slugrage said:

Every card has already been spoiled. The only card that wasn't previewed was IG-RM Thug Droids, a 1 pt team upgrade that lets you turn a hit to a crit when attacking.

I don't have the dial in front of me but I remember it. It's better than both the Gozanti and Transport.

1-forward: 3 energy

1-bank: 2 energy

2-forward: 2 energy

2-bank: 1 energy

3-forward: 2 energy

4-forward: 1 energy

2 hours ago, Sasajak said:

:lol: I've been doing that wrong then!

I'm pretty sure for straight moves it doesn't matter what reference you use, so long as you are consistent with which piece to which piece (blue line starts at the back and ends at line of chosen move is the exact same.space traversed as if you start at the back of the front base and use that instead as a reference point)