geek19

hammerhead!

3 minutes ago, Undeadguy said:

No they are fine. I'd ******* hate to run against 6 32 point ships with 3 dice in the front, +2 for ER, +1 from CF, and a reroll from Leia, and 2 more rerolls from the title.

Nope. No think you. Go away.

But they have worse survivability than even CR90s, and unlike them have to close to close range to have a real hope of doing damage. While having no speed 4 and an incredibly stiff speed 3. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how they pan out.

Just now, CaribbeanNinja said:

No Engine Techs and a weak speed three nav chart makes this imperial breathe a heavy sigh of relief.

Wave 6 goes to the Imps. :)

It goes to the Imps until you get close to the Hammerhead, who then rockets to speed 3 and rams you, followed by a Cham top of next turn, haha

3 minutes ago, Democratus said:

Chose and exhaust a copy of this card on another friendly ship.

Both of those are singular.

As in, "There is another Skywalker." :)

Yes, but that's triggered by "when you suffer damage from an attack." If that trigger happens multiple times--once for each time you take a damage--then you can transfer one damage each to multiple ships with multiple exhausts.

Haven't thought through if that's how that will trigger yet, though.

1 minute ago, Caldias said:

I think Hammerheads might actually make the fabled Sato APT viable since the lower cost lets you have activations and the squadrons necessary, and the el cheapo hammerhead with just OE and APT is what, 45 points?

You're just never going to hit anything with evade tokens. Also no need for OE I think, take the Organa Squadron title instead.

1 minute ago, Ardaedhel said:

Yes, but that's triggered by "when you suffer damage from an attack." If that trigger happens multiple times--once for each time you take a damage--then you can transfer one damage each to multiple ships with multiple exhausts.

Haven't thought through if that's how that will trigger yet, though.

Hmm. So each card you place (or shield you reduce) counts as a separate instance of "suffering damage"?

Food for thought.

1 minute ago, Caldias said:

I think Hammerheads might actually make the fabled Sato APT viable since the lower cost lets you have activations and the squadrons necessary, and the el cheapo hammerhead with just OE and APT is what, 45 points?

Could also go the TF Organa direction for the rerolls, conceivably.

Just now, Democratus said:

Hmm. So each card you place (or shield you reduce) counts as a separate instance of "suffering damage"?

Food for thought.

So, RRG 4 DAMAGE: •     When a ship suffers damage, it suffers that damage one  
point at a time.

So, I think it will still only count as one instance of "taking damage," triggering Antilles only once... But I'm not sure.

2 minutes ago, Ardaedhel said:

Man, TF Organa's extreme reliance on activating in the correct order, coupled with the large number of these a Hammerhead fleet is likely to bring, means you could be looking at some serious anal paralysis with these fleets. :/

We should start now really dude.

We may finish in 2017