Sign in to follow this  
Rune Taq

Close call and expert handling...

So I was out in Syracuse for work and played a game with @Admiral WigT. I ran a ISD, VSD and an arquiten. Tua on victory so I could put RBDs on everything.  And of course Moff JJ, my bro. I have a group of 3 ties, black squadron, tempest rhymer and stele and 2 tie bombers. H9 on the ISD. DTT on the other two but they were useless.

@Admiral WigT ran with a liberty, Mc30 and a CR90. Luke, 2 Ewings, 2 Awings, and Jan. He ran dodonna with lots of upgrades I can remember. If he wants to list them all he can do the.

We did hyperspace assault I choose second player with my VSD in reserve with no fighters.  We set up to my left except for his CR90 with dodonna on his left facing almost toward his other two ships.  I introduced my VSD in round 2 adjacent to his Mc30 but he activated it first and I didn't get my front arc on it after he moved. I fired on it with all three ships and my rhymer ball from my ISD in round to and had 3 damage on it. Then rammed it with my Arquiten.  Round 3 he activated his Liberty and had no choice but to ram my ISD. I got his liberty with the side of my Arquiten, two close range front arcs with my ISD and the my VSD. My ISD barely squeezed in to the right of his liberty with the help of JJ at speed 3.  My Vic destroyed the lib and the this happened. He got a couple of my fighters in this  round.ypNzKMZ.jpg

I got his CR90 with my ISD in the 4th round.  We both had fun but that round 3 movement was awesome. 

That's no moon...it's my hand!  :D

I ran the MC80 Battle Cruiser with Mon Karren, Tactical Expert, Gunnery Team, Flight Coordination Team, MS-1 Ion Cannons, XX-9 Turbolasers, and Spinal Armament.  

The MC30c Torpedo had Foresight, Ord Experts, Reinforced Blast Doors and Assault Proton Torpedoes.

The CR90B was equipped with Dodonna's Pride, Ahsoka Tano, Reinforced Blast Doors, and High-Capacity Ion Turbines.  Dodonna rode here as well.

I enjoyed the battle immensely even though I had my turbolasers cleaned.  Thanks again @Rune Taq and I hope we get to play again sometime.  

I also enjoyed a great battle with @Thraug the week before.  I ran a Rieekan list against his Imperial build.  Unfortunately, we ran out of time and could not finish.  Hopefully, we will also get to play again sometime in the future.  

On 6/2/2017 at 9:59 AM, Democratus said:

Cool pic!

The shield dial of that VSD is under the ISD base. Isn't that considered an overlap?

Is it. Idk. I thought it wasn't. Your probably right.

13 minutes ago, Rune Taq said:

Is it. Idk. I thought it wasn't. Your probably right.

Even if it was an overlap, the end result would not have changed.  You still crushed those pesky Rebels.