Sign in to follow this  
player668598

Khaine D'Lacreu - Current CMON Contest Figure

She's a 50 point Light Wanderer Warrior that has a dismal basic attack +4/+4 but an interesting ability to redirect damage to herself and grant a re-roll,  I could see her being used in a high-point Church team to keep the Saints alive (or your squishy units of choice).  She's very reactive on things happening in her control zone to her teammates so I don't really see her as an attacker but more as a damage screen.  She reads like a Mystic in her support abilities.

Personally I think 50 points is a bit expensive for her abilities but I haven't actually seen her tabled anywhere so what do I know?

I play Khaine and she's actually quite a nice asset. I play her in a church team. You're right she does is useful to redirect damage and re-roll a die, but that's not why I play her. I play mostly against dark characters and her Sacred Attack (+3/+2) is kicking butt since it deals twice the damage to dark characters. Plus, she has the advantage of having a pretty good armor (4). In a church team, I boost her up with either Evangeline or Astraega.