BiggsIRL

[Mafia] Village Mos Erdru - COMPLETE

6 minutes ago, JJs Juggernaut said:

My first post really was friendly banter, but Truthi did comeback harder than I anticipated, which has caused me some suspicion. 

Caused me suspicion as well, but my opinion doesn't matter much when I'm in the wanted lists

But how will we determine who are the killers? Just by killing each other randomly is just not good enough. Isn't there a police officer or someone here who could check the background of the people?

Just now, Visovics said:

Caused me suspicion as well, but my opinion doesn't matter much when I'm in the wanted lists

It's still definitely worth hearing, cause even  if a mistake is made it may end up being useful later.

1 minute ago, Norell said:

But how will we determine who are the killers? Just by killing each other randomly is just not good enough. Isn't there a police officer or someone here who could check the background of the people?

Yes, but at night. So we have to throw a dart and say a prayer today.

2 minutes ago, Norell said:

But how will we determine who are the killers? Just by killing each other randomly is just not good enough.

Has a chance of working, but not very high, probably less than killing a power role. Still, you can see the truth through people by how they take decisions, so putting them at one already may come out worthy

16 hours ago, BiggsIRL said:

11 Players alive = 6 to Hammer.  ~48 Hours Until Night

Players: 

1. @Madaghmire - 
  2. @ovinomanc3r - 
  3. @GhostofNobodyInParticular - 
  4. @Visovics - 
  5. @JJs Juggernaut - 
  6. @CaribbeanNinja - 
  7. @Onidsen - 
  8. @Truthiness - 
  9. @Tirion - 
  10. @Norell - 
  11. @PT106 -

Day One begins NOW.  It will last for 48 hours (and change) and end at 11:59:59pm EDT on June 6th

Brought just cause going back to page 2 several time bored me.

Really bad memory:D

2 minutes ago, ovinomanc3r said:

Hmm Visovis likes too much. What goes against the rules. That is some kind of outlaw behaviour.:ph34r:

:P

Natural habit... I like if I have a concordance with the person or if there is something useful such as a list of players. I should just stop talking, digging myself a whole

17 minutes ago, Norell said:

How familiar are you with mafia? Have you played before?

Because honestly that reads to me either as;

1. New player genuinely trying to ascertain if theres information we could be taking into account that we are not

or

2. Slimey slug sucking spice slingin' Hutthead trying to fish out our power roles

In a more serious way I will put my thoughts despite the fact that it could put the rope on me just cause this is the way we did the things before:

As I said I trust Onidsen and PT106 (for the moment).

The BFF behaviour of Tirion and Madaghmire don't like me too much. I mean, it seems like they were playing together. Why they seem to trust each other? Please @Madaghmire and @Tirion explain it. I don't see nocive interventions at this moment but you sounded in my head like "hey, friend! Those fools put three names to lynch, let's choose one townie and move on to night".

However your arguments about Norrel and Truthiness match with my thoughts so I am not all in against you. I would like a clarification.

JJs was the first one who sold some mates. Something that would worried me at the first moment. But he didn't shot randomly. His choices were completely unsupported but he chose his friends. A hutt would choose some townie completely not randomly and said he did randomly. Was he acting? Maybe.

What say people who didn't post yet?

1 minute ago, ovinomanc3r said:

In a more serious way I will put my thoughts despite the fact that it could put the rope on me just cause this is the way we did the things before:

The BFF behaviour of Tirion and Madaghmire don't like me too much. I mean, it seems like they were playing together. Why they seem to trust each other? Please @Madaghmire and @Tirion explain it. I don't see nocive interventions at this moment but you sounded in my head like "hey, friend! Those fools put three names to lynch, let's choose one townie and move on to night".

However your arguments about Norrel and Truthiness match with my thoughts so I am not all in against you. I would like a clarification.

JJs was the first one who sold some mates. Something that would worried me at the first moment. But he didn't shot randomly. His choices were completely unsupported but he chose his friends. A hutt would choose some townie completely not randomly and said he did randomly. Was he acting? Maybe.

It is simply nothing more than we were in the last game together and he had good insight. To be honest I was just fishing for info from anyone. Cause getting someone's opinion on someone else also gives info about that person you're talking to. not just the person you are discussing...... If that made sense.

Just now, Visovics said:

The rebels don't care about us enough, we're like Jakku, no one really knows it exists

Well.. as I stated before - there are just too many smart people around for being local farmers. Some of them are definitely Rebels. And they may put us on a false trail of this Hutt hunting season. Or it may be true and Hutts ARE working with Rebels. Either way, the hunt is on.

My reaction to JJ was based on the fact that he was quick to propose a hanging (P.S. I don't like to use the word Lynch because of the racial connotations). With the odds so heavily stacked against us on day one, I see the scum as the most likely to advocate for a killing. A bad hanging on day one is the REAL "free" kill, not passing. Passing lets us see 1) who pushes hard for a kill and 2) lets the power roles have a chance to work. Frankly if you push hard for a day one hanging, I consider you suspect. I will give JJ a pass for friendly banter and getting the ball rolling for the sake of discussion...for now.

P.s. PT's inability to remember if we are hunting Scum or Rebels is either comical or a clever deception.

9 minutes ago, ovinomanc3r said:

I can't really speak as to why Tirion trusts me. I actually wondered the same thing. He's right tho, so the question as to how he knew remains. There are four explainations that come to my mind (in no order);

1. He knows I'm town because he knows I'm not in the Hutt mafia. From there, he's trying to set up a cover as town by aligning with another town. Would be an especially strong play if he has a role that comes up as good when investigated, a la Dab in the last game.

2. He has a town role that allows him to know another town player, and that player is me.

3. He correctly discerned that I'm town from my comments thus far.

1 minute ago, Madaghmire said:

I can't really speak as to why Tirion trusts me. I actually wondered the same thing. He's right tho, so the question as to how he knew remains. There are four explainations that come to my mind (in no order);

1. He knows I'm town because he knows I'm not in the Hutt mafia. From there, he's trying to set up a cover as town by aligning with another town. Would be an especially strong play if he has a role that comes up as good when investigated, a la Dab in the last game.

2. He has a town role that allows him to know another town player, and that player is me.

3. He correctly discerned that I'm town from my comments thus far.

See my response above