BiggsIRL

[Mafia] Village Mos Erdru - COMPLETE

5 hours ago, Madaghmire said:

I mean, vis got lucky and slipped away. But looking at this game, for example, a blind lynch was certain to hurt us. The only thing we might get out of it was information, but even that was going to be minor. Case by case IMO, even if that is a cop out answer.

Well I would point out that in this game our "blind lynch" almost got one of the two Hutts....In fact it setup the rest of the game. If we hadn't lost two power roles n1 and n2, we could have vetted Vis, which probably would have ousted him sooner. 

Also...this game is a great example at how everyone trusted whispers at first (RIP me); beware in the future!

Lastly, sign me up for round 3!

1 minute ago, JJs Juggernaut said:

Well I would point out that in this game our "blind lynch" almost got one of the two Hutts....In fact it setup the rest of the game. If we hadn't lost two power roles n1 and n2, we could have vetted Vis, which probably would have ousted him sooner. 

Also...this game is a great example at how everyone trusted whispers at first (RIP me); beware in the future!

Lastly, sign me up for round 3!

I plan to post the sign up either later tonight or tomorrow

50 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

I plan to post the sign up either later tonight or tomorrow

I would request to actually be allowed to...you know...play this time. If I die day one again I'm table flipping on all of you. Better yet, I'll run the one after that and make you hate life.

5 hours ago, JJs Juggernaut said:

When I got the message I thought that this kind of power role only could help the hutt even being townie. I mean toenies don't know anything so you have to figure out if the voice says the truth or not. The reason I trusted at the first was it was written, quite sure about itself.

At the he end the town has no idea about what to do with that voice. Mafia does, they mist use it to point to someone else even if the voice is townie.