BiggsIRL

[Mafia] Village Mos Erdru - COMPLETE

28 minutes ago, Visovics said:

I don't know who else to tag in, but if all goes right there we have 3 for the spaces if possible

Thanks, but I've learned from several games of IRL werewolf that it's not for me. As much as I like the concept, I'm so bad at / get anxious from both lying and trying to read people that I can't really enjoy it. Sorry.

I love being a spectator though! And I'm sure there are interested folks out there, maybe people just don't check the off-topic forum that often?

Edited by Villakarvarousku

Just now, JJs Juggernaut said:

Sorry dudes, the next couple weeks are huge for me, I can't be putting in the time for it, sadly.

I'll be watching, though! Climbin in yo windows, and all that.

Speaking of which, Biggs, can spectators pm you for access to the spectators' gdoc so we can talk smack about the Imps behind their backs?

10 Players alive = 6 to Hammer

Players:

1. @Madaghmire
  2. @ovinomanc3r
  3. @GhostofNobodyInParticular
  4. @Visovics
  5. @JJs Juggernaut
  6. @CaribbeanNinja
  7. @Onidsen
  8. @Truthiness
  9. @Tirion
  10. @Norell

Okay, I've rebalanced the game for 10 people.  PM's going out now.  REMEMBER TO CONFIRM THAT YOU GOT YOUR PM IN THE THREAD.  This is important.  Someone did not confirm last game, and I had sent the PM to someone completely different that wasn't even playing.  Oops.  Fortunately Giled/Gilad was just vanilla town.  Day 1 will start when I have all the PM's sent.  I will let you know when that is.  PMs are being sent in order that you signed up, so you can't figure out who is scum based on when you got your PMs.

11 Players alive = 6 to Hammer.  ~48 Hours Until Night

Players: 

1. @Madaghmire - 
  2. @ovinomanc3r - 
  3. @GhostofNobodyInParticular - 
  4. @Visovics - 
  5. @JJs Juggernaut - 
  6. @CaribbeanNinja - 
  7. @Onidsen - 
  8. @Truthiness - 
  9. @Tirion - 
  10. @Norell - 
  11. @PT106 -

Day One begins NOW.  It will last for 48 hours (and change) and end at 11:59:59pm EDT on June 6th

Well I suppose I'll start out this conversation! I'm just your average moisture farmer, but I can't take what the Hutt's have been putting us through any longer! It's time we made a stand against those scum among us. I'm in favor of lynching Truthiness or CaribbeanNinja, because if you have to put someone on the block randomly, your friends are less likely to be upset! :P  

10 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

##role confirmed

I just really dont want to murder one of our power roles in day 1 again. Ima wait till everyone checks in before jumping on the murderwagon.

I wasn't expecting people to jump on the wagon per say (notice I didn't actually vote), I just figured a good way to kick start the conversation is to put some feet in the sarlacc pit! :D

ALTOUGH if I were to also have some fun and point fingers out to spark conversations, I'd say JJ seems quite suspect, already knowing he could sub-conciously influence  later decisions by throwing out names, but having a perfectly acceptable excuse of attempting to start a conversation but suddenly turns defensive by saying he hasn't  voted and was just wanting to start things off, but subtly trying to make himself innocent. :D Game's on let's  GO!