Sign in to follow this  
Joe From Cincinnati

New Spoiler courtesy of Brad Andres' Twitter

It's possible they're showing us beta versions of some cards, and they'll be slightly different in print.

Duelist Training, for instance. Nate French called it "Kakita Training" in a Team Covenant interview. Of course, it could be that Kakita Training was an older card name that got changed.

47 minutes ago, Kakita Shijin said:

It's possible they're showing us beta versions of some cards, and they'll be slightly different in print.

Duelist Training, for instance. Nate French called it "Kakita Training" in a Team Covenant interview. Of course, it could be that Kakita Training was an older card name that got changed.

You could be right about that! I just expected a line or two connecting the card's textual effect to what the spell is doing exactly from an in-universe perspective, so the absence of flavor text was something I couldn't avoid noticing.

Edited by Ide Yoshiya

5 hours ago, Ide Yoshiya said:

You could be right about that! I just expected a line or two connecting the card's textual effect to what the spell is doing exactly from an in-universe perspective, so the absence of flavor text was something I couldn't avoid noticing.

Clearly, the lack of flavor text *is* the flavor text:

"The World is Empty"