PhantomFO

"My name is Graz."

Just now, PhantomFO said:

"Some people know me as Graz the Hunter. What do I hunt? BARGAINS! Please join me as I show you the best places to buy Slicer tools and Thread Tracers without having to pay a dime!"

Graz the Bargain Hunter. Coming this fall to X-Wing TV.

Graz 0P plz n3rf.

3 minutes ago, PhantomFO said:

"Some people know me as Graz the Hunter. What do I hunt? BARGAINS! Please join me as I show you the best places to buy Slicer tools and Thread Tracers without having to pay a dime!"

Well anything's got to be better than "keeping up with the nerf threads", and "Here comes another X-wing fix!":lol::rolleyes:;)

8 minutes ago, PhantomFO said:

Too bad he doesn't know a **** about where to find EPTs.

Just now, FlyingAnchors said:

Well anything's got to be better than "keeping up with the nerf threads", and "Here comes another X-wing fix!":lol::rolleyes:;)

Nope. We're replacing that with all new programming.

Trading Aces. Two random PS9 pilots switch factions for a week to see how the other side lives! Can Dengar adapt to the structured Imperial doctrines? And how will Soontir handle life in a slovenly cantina?

Keeping Up With the Trandoshans. Follow the reptilian family as they try to pursue their careers. This show probably wouldn't exist if Bossk didn't make that sex tape.

36 minutes ago, FTS Gecko said:

OK, so let's see some meta-warping Graz the Hunter builds.  Gimme your best shot.

I don't know about meta-warping, but:

Graz the Hunter (25)
- title
- XX-23 Thread Tracers (0)
- Cloaking Device (1)
- Stygium Particle Accelerator (1)
- Engine Upgrade (3)
- Autothrusters (1)

31 points for a ship that rolls 6 green dice with Autothrusters at range 3 while cloaked, and can decloak to get the free evade token before boosting.

Edited by PhantomFO

21 minutes ago, PhantomFO said:

I don't know about meta-warping, but:

Graz the Hunter (25)
- title
- XX-23 Thread Tracers (0)
- Cloaking Device (1)
- Stygium Particle Accelerator (1)
- Engine Upgrade (3)
- Autothrusters (1)

31 points for a ship that rolls 6 green dice with Autothrusters at range 3 while cloaked, and can decloak to get the free evade token before boosting.

BUT CAN HE BOOST HIS PILOT SKILL BY 2?!?  OR DO AN ACTION TO GET 1 FOCUS, 2 STRESS, AND 3 REROLLS!?!

3 minutes ago, piznit said:

BUT CAN HE BOOST HIS PILOT SKILL BY 2?!?  OR DO AN ACTION TO GET 1 FOCUS, 2 STRESS, AND 3 REROLLS!?!

No, but for 3 more points you can get Talonbane Cobra with all those same upgrades at PS9.

But he doesn't get the extra defense die at range 1-2 against attackers in his firing arc.

1 hour ago, PhantomFO said:

Trading Aces. Two random PS9 pilots switch factions for a week to see how the other side lives! Can Dengar adapt to the structured Imperial doctrines? And how will Soontir handle life in a slovenly cantina?

Keeping Up With the Trandoshans. Follow the reptilian family as they try to pursue their careers. This show probably wouldn't exist if Bossk didn't make that sex tape.

Almost spit coffee all over the place! Thank you for that post!

3 hours ago, PhantomFO said:

How+About+No.jpg