Sign in to follow this  
Luuke C

"Guns for Hire" Need money for better paint jobs

Just now, Evenflow30 said:

I do! Flying Talonbane in a slick looking black sun Kihraxz is cooler and more thematic than flying him in a puke green one.

There are just so many better alt art black and white variants out there. Why they chose THAT one is beyond me. 

3 minutes ago, Luuke C said:

There are just so many better alt art black and white variants out there. Why they chose THAT one is beyond me. 

Just wishful thinking, but instead of changing the color it would have been cool if they changed the look of the kihraxz model itself since there are so many variants of the Starfighter (still same stats and everything has the original model though)

23 minutes ago, Luuke C said:

FFG, these are not good. They would have been fine wave 5 or 6 but now they are behind the times. You gave the falcon engine glow... these are boring. These feel phoned in. You make me sad FFG, but thanks for keeping my repaint side job going.

You are aware those are CG and not actually models, right? 

Edited by Duskwalker

6 minutes ago, Luuke C said:

Because it's thematic with the Black Sun Cartel, and will now mix perfectly with the Black Sun paint jobs on the Z-95 Headhunter and original StarViper?

Seeing as how the PS5 generic is the Black Sun Ace, that paint job was really the only way to go with it. Khiraxz pilots will now be able to choose to display either Hutt Cartel or Black Sun allegiance depending on their fleet.

Just now, PhantomFO said:

Because it's thematic with the Black Sun Cartel, and will now mix perfectly with the Black Sun paint jobs on the Z-95 Headhunter and original StarViper?

Seeing as how the PS5 generic is the Black Sun Ace, that paint job was really the only way to go with it. Khiraxz pilots will now be able to choose to display either Hutt Cartel or Black Sun allegiance depending on their fleet.

THIS IS A BAD BLACK SUN REPAINT. THERE ARE OTHER BETTER BLACK SUN REPAINTS OUT THERE. 

This one is just boring. FFG should have stolen from some of the fan made ones. I understand there are limits to how things can be printed but this white center of the wing thing is dumb. 

18 hours ago, flooze said:

None stopping you from taking brush and colour to provide a custom paint job

correct, also nothing wrong with ffg actually doing some hard work with the color schemes. 

21 hours ago, Admiral Deathrain said:

e26.jpg

hey-man-you-see-that-guy-over-there-he-l

Are these political comic, cause that's about where we're at right now?:P

Anyway, I like the new Kydrfvhjbvv, but I'm not so sure about the Starviper.