bahourmat

New "Guns for Hire" Pack Announced

29 minutes ago, Isophane said:

From the article:

"You can even go the opposite route and lower Viktor Hel's agility with Expose. ....."

Expose will never be a good card. Please stop trying so hard to make it sound appealing. :) we still love you ffg.

I beg to differ. Expose on Decimator is pretty nasty.

Edited by FlyingAnchors
forgot ghost has no ept

12 minutes ago, Johen Dood said:

Anyone else feel like Scum really doesn't need any love right now? I just don't understand how Rebels or Imperials will ever make a proper showing when Scum continues to get such amazing cards/ships release after release. I guess we're set to see 16/16 Scum at the next worlds- 13/16 wasn't enough for whomever at FFG is so in love with Scum.

Look at it this way, with scum small ships not named "Fenn Rau" finally (possibly) being viable, maybe the number of large base (read: jumpmasters) will drop.  Half our small ship fleet is either complete trash, or shared with Rebels.  The Scyk "fix" didn't do enough, but maybe, just maybe, this will be enough to break the "only large ships and Fenn are viable" position that scum has found itself in for awhile now.

8 minutes ago, Isophane said:

From the article:

"You can even go the opposite route and lower Viktor Hel's agility with Expose. ....."

Expose will never be a good card. Please stop trying so hard to make it sound appealing. :) we still love you ffg.

I don't know about that. Five points for Expose with Experimental Interface, while tempting your opponent into accepting stress tokens? And if you can handle the stress, you can even pair it with Glitterstims to help keep you alive and maximize your damage.

So with the Starviper MkII title and Veksai titles, anyone else get the feeling that they are testing the waters for:

A-Wing - MkII Interceptor
X wing - T65a / T65b / T65c title

Because with the options those cards give i.e multiple modifications and point reductions, i wouldn't be surprised if we see something like this for our beloved workhorse and Star Destroyer destroyer. 

Just now, Viktus106 said:

So with the Starviper MkII title and Veksai titles, anyone else get the feeling that they are testing the waters for:

A-Wing - MkII Interceptor
X wing - T65a / T65b / T65c title

Because with the options those cards give i.e multiple modifications and point reductions, i wouldn't be surprised if we see something like this for our beloved workhorse and Star Destroyer destroyer. 

One can hope, although I'm still hoping the Rebel aces pack we see is X and Y.

3 minutes ago, Thormind said:

Boy am i glad i switched faction. Nothing here to solve the problem of OP scums. Fenn/Talon/Guri with Attani was close to being good. Now it's probably going to be better than any Imperial triple aces builds. Yay for balance :-)

22 minutes ago, Johen Dood said:

Anyone else feel like Scum really doesn't need any love right now? I just don't understand how Rebels or Imperials will ever make a proper showing when Scum continues to get such amazing cards/ships release after release. I guess we're set to see 16/16 Scum at the next worlds- 13/16 wasn't enough for whomever at FFG is so in love with Scum.

Yeah i mean juste compare this preview to the Agressor we got last week.

Agressor: some good stuff but nothing that scream "amazing". To put the nail on the coffin the best upgrade it provides is available to all factions and can be exploited better than the one it's intended for.

Scum Aces: WTF are they thinking?? just look at the amount of goodness in a single pack! I mean just with the first preview we can already see how broken it is.

Just now, Thormind said:

Yeah i mean juste compare this preview to the Agressor we got last week.

Agressor: some good stuff but nothing that scream "amazing". To put the nail on the coffin the best upgrade it provides is available to all factions and can be exploited better than the one it's intended for.

Scum Aces: WTF are they thinking?? just look at the amount of goodness in a single pack! I mean just with the first preview we can already see how broken it is.

They just won't be happy until every table is all Scum all the time. I didn't think it was possible for FFG to surpass GW in incompetence, but we're approaching that level now.

16 minutes ago, Schu81 said:

@SabineKey you have hit the response button quite often :D

A Biggs costing 30+ points doesnt seem to be very helpful, as these are the points which will be lost 100%

But you seem to be sooooooo scared of the moustache. Makes you nervous :P

It's not just me, man. The designers have said Biggs was a mistake. They aren't going to give the t-65 a boost that makes him stronger, or more than what Integrated Astro gave. 

Not scared of the moustache. Tired of him.

2 minutes ago, SabineKey said:

It's not just me, man. The designers have said Biggs was a mistake. They aren't going to give the t-65 a boost that makes him stronger, or more than what Integrated Astro gave. 

Not scared of the moustache. Tired of him.

Its easy. Do two titles: One PS1-4 and one PS 6-9 only. Hobbie will be an innocent bystander but it has to be done.

Edited by Jo Jo