Sign in to follow this  
DanteStorm

Lists with no Jumps no Attani, competitive?

So I'm raising the question, are there competitive scum lists that do not have either Jumpmasters or attani mindlink? The goal of this is for us to find a viable list that can compete against lists with attani or jumpmasters, but doesn't use either of these. I've been trying to find one, but may have been thinking about it for too long and might need some help. Here's one I made and is quite good, just hard to master and somewhat dependent on dice:

Trandoshan Slaver (29)
Zuckuss (1)
Dengar (3)
4-LOM (1)

Trandoshan Slaver (29)
K4 Security Droid (3)

Fenn Rau (28)
Push the Limit (3)
Autothrusters (2)
Concord Dawn Protector (1)

Total: 100

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

This is just an example, but if you want to comment on it, go ahead. I really like the scum faction and would like to see it prosper behond the jumps and attanis.

Thanks for your time.

There are always double Lancers, Ketsu/Asajj, I'd recommend if you're going to use the YV to go with a named pilot such as Bossk. 

Will they be necessarily as competitive as Attani or Jumps probably not, but there are definitely competitive lists that don't need either one. 

Instead of second slavery can try VI old teroch. Gives you a 2pt init bid. Maybe drop 4lom for inspired recruit to zuckuss multiple times per round or save your aces from stress control. If teroch has anything to say about, they wont have tokens to 4lom anyway, haha.

Edited by wurms

I've enjoyed a scum list which is moderately competitive.

Asajj ventress - dengar, expertise

Fenn rau - ptl, thrusters, title

Jaku gunrunner - spacetug tractor array, pattern analyzer, unkar plutt

It's a pretty action efficient hard hitting list and the gunrunner is a superstar when the opponent has any small based ships.

Problem is, nothing is more efficent (cost wise) than a JM5K. I am really considering quitting the game. I started 1,5 year ago because there was a wide range of competitive lists. It is not the case at mooment, and FF seems like it is not going to fix the issue. Add to it the fact that i can't start to collect Rebels because it is like 2 years tha K wings and YT 2400 are out of stock. It is not the kind of behaviour i expect from FF. :/