DirbYh

Lego Leak: Resistance Bomber

there are a lot of speculations about the new ships from swtlj. Better version of A-wing which appears in the trailer, TIE/fo interceptor and now this ship which look like a B-wing.
I don't know what think, yeah could be great if we see new A-wings whit talon roll, maybe better weapons ecc but... it will be the same ship, like the t70 xwing. Maybe FFG release a 2.0 version of rebel and imperial aces, however it will be an old thing in a new idea.

I think I'd much prefer the Bomber to the b-wing ugly transport seen in TFA for a Resistance large ship, assuming it's to scale. It looks like it would have the rear aux arc with those tailguns, hopefully a crew slot so it could be another ship to benefit from tailgunner. 

Presuming it is not some kind of wizard ship with a great dial and action bar it could give rebel ships a large-base torpedo bomber like people use the jump for. Only hopefully less nuts. 

1 minute ago, UnitOmega said:

I think I'd much prefer the Bomber to the b-wing ugly transport seen in TFA for a Resistance large ship, assuming it's to scale. It looks like it would have the rear aux arc with those tailguns, hopefully a crew slot so it could be another ship to benefit from tailgunner. 

Presuming it is not some kind of wizard ship with a great dial and action bar it could give rebel ships a large-base torpedo bomber like people use the jump for. Only hopefully less nuts. 

great another ship with 1 agility. it is so hard put a 3 agility ship for the rebels?

22 minutes ago, superluke29 said:

great another ship with 1 agility. it is so hard put a 3 agility ship for the rebels?

As evidenced by how ships used by the rebels continue to be like 90% all-rounders or bulky tanky ships - yes. It's kind of their thing. 

Has FFG discussed new trilogy ships in Armada?  Just curious.  Size and height on that ship look really problematic for xwing.  Interested to see more.  Five em some credit for at least one ship that is mostly a new design.

It looks like a quite effective heavy weapons platform, ponderous and armed to the teeth, cannons, bombs, gunner emplacement. War machines need to be effective, not pretty.

And it's a beauty compared to the scrapped B-wing cobbled together TFA transport.

Edited by Managarmr
spelling

11 minutes ago, gamblertuba said:

Has FFG discussed new trilogy ships in Armada?  Just curious.  Size and height on that ship look really problematic for xwing.  Interested to see more.  Five em some credit for at least one ship that is mostly a new design.

^ this was my first thought when I saw it. It looks almost like it's more Armada scale than X-wing. 

They have brought in the Hammerhead corvettes from the Rogue One (well, they're on the way next month), along with the Quasar carrier. There haven't been any TFA ships yet, but I don't think there was much to go on there, and the last thing the Armada players want is another squadron expansion just to get the T70, /fo, and /sf in the mix. 
It wouldn't shock me if we saw a couple of ships from TLJ brought in, if there is indeed a big ol' space battle. There's still Rogue One ships left that are rumoured to be coming yet, and that battle didn't really even have a huge amount of screen time.

Well, the only prominent armada type ship in TFA was the Finalizer - which has the slight problem of being nearly twice the length of an ISD. Even fudging that would still be a new scale of ship and mini to deal with - maybe not yet worth it for FFG to bother with. 

0:55 1stOrder Imperial Walker? 

You mean like the AT-ATs from the second movie Empire Strikes Back? Because you know, Episode 7 didn't copy Episode IV enough.:rolleyes:

Seriously I'm more excited for the offshoot movies than I am for the numbered movies.

Edited by Marinealver

2 hours ago, superluke29 said:

The last unique ship the rebels got with 3 green was the E-wing.  How did that work out for ya?

of course they just got the TIE, so what are you complaining a bout?