Caldias

Path to Carcosa now "At the Printer"

8 hours ago, CEOWolf said:

I just ordered it today haha I pre-ordered it 3 days before it's out :P

You mean "3 days before it's out and no one's able to find it because as usual it goes sold out on preorder"? :P

(still trying to find the last 3 packs for Dunwich. Good grief, the moment I said "I'll get the whole cycle once it's released"...

:) Hah!  Not this game.

It's selling so well you have to jump on the packs as soon as they go up for sale.

Testimony to it's excellence and the fact that I can play it solo is a boon as I am away on Mil Ops and this is a great time sinker.  (even if I do get strange looks)

I think where I ordered it from it's not huge but they have a crap load of AF games so while they don't have a riot of people buying new LCG sets they sell em enough to keep em. Now another store I know will probably be sold out

8 hours ago, GrimGuvna said:

:) Hah!  Not this game.

It's selling so well you have to jump on the packs as soon as they go up for sale.

Testimony to it's excellence and the fact that I can play it solo is a boon as I am away on Mil Ops and this is a great time sinker.  (even if I do get strange looks)

Yeah, I know, but in my country single packs are too expensive (around 22-23 EUR each, which is crazy), so, I buy the LCGs in England (I find them for more or less 11-12 pounds), but I need to get a few to mantain the convenience in the bargain. I guess I'll fall behind a few more, once Carcosa's released there should be probably less demand for the first cycle.

25 minutes ago, Julia said:

Yeah, I know, but in my country single packs are too expensive (around 22-23 EUR each, which is crazy), so, I buy the LCGs in England (I find them for more or less 11-12 pounds), but I need to get a few to mantain the convenience in the bargain. I guess I'll fall behind a few more, once Carcosa's released there should be probably less demand for the first cycle.

23 DOLLARS????? In US it's only 16 and that's tax if it wasn't a thing be only 15$

4 hours ago, Big Tom Casual said:

I oreordered from CSI. Should I expect it to arrive Thursday?

Probably not arrive by then, but the official release date is Thursday. I would say it would ship by Thursday or Friday and arrive shortly after.

On 9/12/2017 at 2:07 PM, Julia said:

EEEP! That's quite a bit of moolah!

I like the game a lot, but that would certainly have me considering waiting a while. It's a shame that they aren't more easily available though.

8 minutes ago, John Constantine said:

Can anybody who already has this expansion please tell me the name of the artist who drew Constance Dumaine? I like her art very much and wanna try my luck at finding it on the web.

Andreia Ugrai

On 9/12/2017 at 10:40 AM, Julia said:

[...]

Good grief, the moment I said "I'll get the whole cycle once it's released"...

great! ...now that got me to order the start of a new cycle i was sure to skip... yess! :)