Sign in to follow this  
Zazaa

Discussion about "Intensity"

So would like to start new topic of the Intensity upgrade card before the TIE Agressor topic will flood.

This will be probably the best card coming out from TIE Agressor expansion pack. 

So if I remember right "assaign" token will let you assign the tokens even if they are not in your action bar, right?

swx66-intensity.png

swx66-intensity-exhausted.png

Edited by Zazaa

1 minute ago, AngryAlbatross said:

Guh, too bad all the interceptor pilots that would have benefited from this card don't have elite pilot slots :(

I guess FFG catch up with low PS EPTs way too late. I think it was JM5K's that got first low PS EPTs first in X-Wing history.

Can't wait to put this on PTL Jake in a squad with Kyle Katarn. Have Kyle send him a focus token at the start of combat, which gives him a free boost action, which gives him a free focus token, which gives him a free barrel roll action, which allows him to use PTL for an Evade/TL.

5 minutes ago, AngryAlbatross said:

Guh, too bad all the interceptor pilots that would have benefited from this card don't have elite pilot slots :(

Turr Phennir and Carnor Jax will probably do better with this card than PTL in the current meta.

Edited by PhantomFO

Just now, Cloud46 said:

Maybe when Mindlink gets nerfed :P

Well I see that, but wouldn't evade be better if Manaroo could give focus and TL, there would be good amount of repositioning and all the same tokens. 

38 minutes ago, PhantomFO said:

Can't wait to put this on PTL Jake in a squad with Kyle Katarn. Have Kyle send him a focus token at the start of combat, which gives him a free boost action, which gives him a free focus token, which gives him a free barrel roll action, which allows him to use PTL for an Evade/TL.

Or Rage and Intensity for giggles.  Rage, get focus, BR, get focus/evade, boost.

And with the Rage rerolls you might even have the focus token to flip the card at the end.  If you're running an Inspiring Recruit somewhere you can have all sorts of fun as well

16 minutes ago, Cloud46 said:

Maybe when Mindlink gets nerfed :P

Well I see that, but wouldn't evade be better if Manaroo could give focus and TL, there would be good amount of repositioning and all the same tokens. 

I seriously think that with this Card, Jake no longer needs PTL.

1. Focus
  2. Boost
  3. Focus
  4. Barrel Roll

2 Focus and maximum reposition with no stress at PS9. Sounds pretty good to me. Might pair him with Ahsoka and still give him the option of an Evade or TL too, plus he can do all that in the Combat phase.

Edited by Sonikgav

If you dont spend the focus/evade token in that round you can spend it the same round to flip the card back over. Your opponent will need to shoot at the ship carrying Intensity to keep it on exhausted for many of the ships it will be good on. That is something to exploit in itself.

2 hours ago, PhantomFO said:

Turr Phennir and Carnor Jax will probably do better with this card than PTL in the current meta.

Seeing Ex interface works for PTL run that with Auto and your solid.