Sign in to follow this  
pwvogt

Warhammer: Invasion article on Eye of the Vortex

Hello fellow fan of this fanastic game! I just wanted to let everyone know who may be interested in pointing their friends (or themselves!) towards a quick run-down on what makes an LCG and overview of the Invasion rules to my article recently published on Eye of the Vortex. You can find the article here. I look forward to feedback on the article. I'm looking to make Warhammer: Invasion a regular feature for Eye of the Vortex writing reaction articles to new releases as they come out, so keep coming back! Any suggestions for articles you'd like to see would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for looking guys, and I hope you give the site a chance.

pwvogt said:

Hello fellow fan of this fanastic game! I just wanted to let everyone know who may be interested in pointing their friends (or themselves!) towards a quick run-down on what makes an LCG and overview of the Invasion rules to my article recently published on Eye of the Vortex. You can find the article here. I look forward to feedback on the article. I'm looking to make Warhammer: Invasion a regular feature for Eye of the Vortex writing reaction articles to new releases as they come out, so keep coming back! Any suggestions for articles you'd like to see would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for looking guys, and I hope you give the site a chance.

Great site (I will be checking it out for other types of gaming info as well), and great article! It'll be good to see ongoing strategy articles, ideas and discussion outside of the FFG Forums...The more people who know, the merrier, right? ;-)

Suggestions: I'd love to see articles with a few specific combos (verified for 'legality' with the rules of course, and any future FAQs) each time, in-faction and cross-faction.

Also, if there's enough knowledge about the fluff present, maybe a card, it's powers and those power's connection to it's fluff within the Warhammer world? That may be a bit more wishful thinking, but there it is...*GRIN*

Thanks for posting! Let us know about future articles...

L-

Thanks for the great feedback! I'm always happy to introduce more people to this game so it can grow and sustain long-term. I'm also happy to bring people into Eye of the Vortex. On a sidenote, I also write more, less organized, musings on my blog www.thehopelessgamer.blogspot.com, so feel free to check there too :D

I appreciate knowing what you and other readers are looking for in future articles and hope we can deliver big time as a non-FFG news site for Warhammer coverage. I'm also going to be starting a series of Warhammer FRPG 3rd Edition as well on Eye of the Vortex, for those interested in learning more about that game. I'll admit that I'm still fairly new in general to the world of Warhammer, but I plan on picking up quite a bit and agree that fluff and world-related commentary on the cards would be a nice way to expand coverage.