BiggsIRL

[Mafia] Remote Lothal Outpost - Finished

3 hours ago, Madaghmire said:

I think Ard was just guessing. 

Guessing wrong! Bad guess Ard!

I know I voted ovi because I didnt want to let the phase go without rolling the dice against the rebels. On the bright side no one listened to me about Onidsen! Sorry Oni, I was wrong about you.

I think its probably a safe bet that Gink then is Imperial, because if he wasnt, he could have jumped the Onidsen bandwagon, and he called me out on that inmediately.

2 hours ago, BrobaFett said:

I get what you are saying Gink. It swung hard there after Ard tagged everyone to ring out the bell for ovi. Because of that I think banging the last minute followers is still going to be hit or miss.

Again, however, we determined ard was trustworthy and then we ended up losing the good lietenant. I mean, that is just a tiny tiny but convenient? I mean, i always get accused of being paranoid when i play pnp rpgs so it is fairly likely that it is just odd quirk coming out.

I mean going with followers cninja fits the bill as a place to start.

Ill go ahead and 

##vote carribeanninja

Tear Ard down...then bring him back up.

My guess is these are the rebels we are looking for.

11 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

Why is it 2-3?

Is it random or does it depend on how many people start?

I dunno why. Its what he wrote.

7 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

Anyhow I'm going back to this.  Mads was the first one who jumped the gun and tried to get rid of someone.

##VOTE Madaghmire

I did do that. I'm pretty sure the rebels killed oni to cast suspicion on me. If I were a rebel i wouldnt have let us axe someone I had already called out.

4 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

Totally meant 4-3.  Anyhow, I suggest NOT killing me, a loyal Imp.

My Rebel guesses (since I'll probably go down now :) ) are Madaghmire, Broba and Ard.

I am concerned with your logic. Its just the people who have spoken so far and ard.

Edited by Madaghmire

3 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

Tear Ard down...then bring him back up.

My guess is these are the rebels we are looking for.

Neither of us build ard up. I do believe he was guessing on ovi, based on his lack of conviction. It just happened that people ran with it. 

Worth looking at is the fact that before Ovi got murderized, the Imperial Headman was measuring Tirion's neck for a discordian knot. Important to look at why that happened. Push came from Tirion. 

Also apologies for edit before. Post originally said "maths", was changed to "logic..." after I realized it didnt convey what I wanted it to. I do a lot of post editing and its a hard habit to break. Working on it.

I didnt tear ard down and build him up.

I posed that because of the actions round 1 in my mind either gink and ard are both loyal imperials, which appears most likely, or are both rebels and are charistmatically leading the witchunt away from themselves in which case they are succeeding at that which seems very unlikely but could still nonetheless be true.

Until I know i know, anyone could be a Rebel. 

And i know you would suggest not killing you hah that would be a given. But i havent seen much else but following safely until just now, which hasnt done much to show you have a vested interest in who get axed.

You aren't the only one, but the vote had to start somewhere and i want to avoid a last minute vote like what happened last time, because it didnt work out great.

I'm about to go to bed and I see (understandable) stirrings of discontent around me, so I just want to head them off before I go quiet for a bit here:

Yes, I did push for Ovi. And I was incorrect. I was pretty upfront about being uncertain, but then pretty much every vote is a shot in the dark on round 1. My reasoning for rallying a lynching on him, as I pointed out, was that we either take a small chance at getting a Rebel, or none at all. I think the logic is sound.

I still trust Ginkapo and Tirion (watch them be the rebels and I'll feel like a jackass at the end, lol). I'll have to go back and read through what happened around the inflection point last round before I get any further, but at this point I'm going to bed.

Just now, Ardaedhel said:

My reasoning for rallying a lynching on him, as I pointed out, was that he was the only one we were likely to get a lunch on, and we had to either take a small chance at getting a Rebel, or none at all. Yes, I would much prefer that he'd gotten a chance to claim a role first, but the timing just wasn't there. I still think my logic was sound.

Fixed.

A glace behind the curtain of kinds of edits I make on most of my posts on here... :)

5 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

@Madaghmire (1) - Madaghmire

fellow troops, depression and suicide are no laughing matter.  If you or a trooper you know are considering Suicide, report them to a superior officer.  they will be aBle to appropriatly handle the situation and take care of them.  

Thank you.

As stated previously, Gink seems to be a loyal imperial, and unless Tirion Ard and he are all rebels operating a very convincing and elaborate charade, I'll trust them to be Imperials. Now, Gink has several times accused Mad of being a rebel, and I'll trust him insofar as that implies that Mad needs watching. In that regard, since Mad seemed most anxious of killing off experienced players, I think it more likely that Madaghmire is a rebel. He did of course appear thankful that nobody followed his advice to kill the late Ovidsen, but hindsight is such a useful tool. . .

CNinja was the most suspect yesterday, after Tirion, until Ard stepped in to essentially save them both. Given that Ard didn't attack CNinja, when he could have more quickly ended the day by doing so, implies that Ard thinks CNinja is less likely to be a rebel than others. 

Given, therefore, that these two are the ones seemingly most suspect, and Mad is the the only one of the two for which a legitimate reason has been given, I think I'll ##vote Madaghmire.

30 minutes ago, NobodyInParticular said:

As stated previously, Gink seems to be a loyal imperial, and unless Tirion Ard and he are all rebels operating a very convincing and elaborate charade, I'll trust them to be Imperials. Now, Gink has several times accused Mad of being a rebel, and I'll trust him insofar as that implies that Mad needs watching. In that regard, since Mad seemed most anxious of killing off experienced players, I think it more likely that Madaghmire is a rebel. He did of course appear thankful that nobody followed his advice to kill the late Ovidsen, but hindsight is such a useful tool. . .

CNinja was the most suspect yesterday, after Tirion, until Ard stepped in to essentially save them both. Given that Ard didn't attack CNinja, when he could have more quickly ended the day by doing so, implies that Ard thinks CNinja is less likely to be a rebel than others. 

Given, therefore, that these two are the ones seemingly most suspect, and Mad is the the only one of the two for which a legitimate reason has been given, I think I'll ##vote Madaghmire.

This is extremely well reasoned, but I'm Imperial. 

On 2017-5-21 at 0:36 AM, BrobaFett said:

I think Ovino is a good vote as well assuming we can trust gink or tirion, thats why I was hoping for Ard to clarify. That said, because of the expiring time, i think I am casting my vote now.

##unvote ardaedhal, ##vote ovinomanc3r

What have I got anything to with lynching Ovin. Where did I say I agreed with Ards list in its entirety? 

On 2017-5-21 at 0:51 AM, Madaghmire said:

## vote ovinomancer

Where is your opinion? Trying not to be noticed?

On 2017-5-21 at 1:33 AM, ovinomanc3r said:

Cause I put poison and eat in the same post I am a target.

Not unfair at all. We were going to lynch Tirion just cause he didn't talk.

You don't wanna kill you superior officer.

That's all I can say.

Good night. I hope I will find myself alive when I woke up.

Everyone who voted after this is a moron. 

On 2017-5-21 at 1:34 AM, CaribbeanNinja said:

Sorry at a store Championship all day.

##vote ovinomanc3r

Moron

On 2017-5-21 at 1:38 AM, NobodyInParticular said:

I've been thinking about it. If Gink trusts you, after being so suspicious of everybody else, then he's gotta have a reason. . . OK.

##vote ovinomanc3r

Dont blame me. You voted not me. What was YOUR reason? 

Also MORON

On 2017-5-21 at 1:38 AM, DabDarklighter said:

##vote ovinomanc3r

MORON

1 hour ago, Madaghmire said:

Also I'll add that I'm pretty confident the rebels off'd Oni to cast suspicion on me. And I wouldnt have allowed that kill if I were a rebel because the optics on it are terrible for me.

Why are you premptively defending yourself from something no one has accused you of? And I suspect no one else understands. Was this the logic behind your kill to reverse logic defend yourself? 

# # vote Mad

Just now, Ginkapo said:

Why are you premptively defending yourself from something no one has accused you of? And I suspect no one else understands. Was this the logic behind your kill to reverse logic defend yourself? 

# # vote Mad

Wtf do you mean? I was literally just accused of being a rebel the post before  that.

2 minutes ago, Ginkapo said:

Dont blame me. You voted not me. What was YOUR reason? 

Also MORON

I voted Ovin because Ard seemed trustworthy (if you trusted him, given your suspicions, then perhaps he was trustworthy about other things). I wasn't blaming you, I was saying that you seem to trust Ard, and Ard wants us to kill this person, so if Ard is trustworthy his target must not be.

I continued to vote for Ovin after his post because I didn't believe him.

16 minutes ago, Ginkapo said:

Hmmm. Thats a trio of voters i am uncomfortable being part of. 

Anyway. L-2 claim time Mad

Yeah I was hoping to avoid it but im on three votes and the optics are terrible.

I'm Imperial Assistant Squad Leader CRPL BG-1402. With the death of my superior officer, I moved up in the world. Last night i investigated Ard, and the results of the investigation proved him to also be a loyal imperial.

4 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

Yeah I was hoping to avoid it but im on three votes and the optics are terrible.

I'm Imperial Assistant Squad Leader CRPL BG-1402. With the death of my superior officer, I moved up in the world. Last night i investigated Ard, and the results of the investigation proved him to also be a loyal imperial.

Dang that is a pretty good story.

13 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

Dang that is a pretty good story.

##Vote @carribeanninja

This looks to me like he doesn't know about the names. And now that Mad has dropped a name correctly, we're looking at:

Imps-

Ginkapo (British accent, and knew the names were a thing--or was very good at lying about it)

Tirion (knew the names were a thing)

Madaghmire (used a likely-accurate name)

Ardaedhel (hey, it's me!)

1 hour ago, NobodyInParticular said:

I wasn't blaming you, I was saying that you seem to trust Ard, and Ard wants us to kill this person, so if Ard is trustworthy his target must not be.

Bad logic. Assumes I have privileged knowledge.