BiggsIRL

[Mafia] Remote Lothal Outpost - Finished

On 5/25/2017 at 10:39 AM, Ginkapo said:

I have a result which says you visited Mad last night. 

Gink could track.  He tracked Broba to Mads on the night he got blown up.  Has to be Broba.

The question is who is the last rebel (if there is one...man it would be nice if Broba was the last one)

I still argue for myself, and even though I was wrong about Gink, cmon it was so suspicious.

Any way i can convince you all?

With the reminder that I am at my borther in laws graduation today so will be present spottily at best.

54 minutes ago, Tirion said:

@CaribbeanNinja go check the vote against nobody.

Also I'm thinking there is either some kind of matter of disguise when gink tracked him or he was simply redirected, which gink himself suspected.

I know who the other rebel is.

Ok so I've checked, and Dabs was in on that one.  Not sure why he would be unless it was to throw us off.

Broba and Giled were conveniently just voting for each other...

2 hours ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

Ok so I've checked, and Dabs was in on that one.  Not sure why he would be unless it was to throw us off.

Broba and Giled were conveniently just voting for each other...

I noticed that too that is what is throwing me off but the fact that we are really close to lynching broba and gillead is the one to offer him up. I'm as sure assuming can be that gillead is a rebel and if you go and look when the heat was on dab gillead is the one that stepped n to try and deflect it. My guess is dab stepped in on nobody to try and draw situation away from himself. Cause we were all going to lunch him after his failure to report what happened to mad.

What if instead of trying to determine who is a rebel wet look through the lense of who is an imperial. I trust you because you were the killing vote on nip. So we just have to find which of the other three it's an imperial.

58 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

I think that is ballsy. I do think now that I can be convinced of dabs and Giled being the rebels. 

Id say we vote dabs first though. 

As a loyal Imperial trooper I'd rather not be lynched. I've explained my reasoning for Broba succinctly previously, though I can repeat it if you prefer. If the two of you are so certain of Dab I can change my vote, but with a protest

5 hours ago, Tirion said:

What if instead of trying to determine who is a rebel wet look through the lense of who is an imperial. I trust you because you were the killing vote on nip. So we just have to find which of the other three it's an imperial.

So anyone who isn't the killing vote isn't to be trusted? What about the others who voted for him, are they untrustworthy because they started the vote?  

This is the type of reasoning that Gink would have called out as moronic  

Giled has made sure that every time he speaks up he is sure to mention that he is a loyal Imperial Trooper. Isn't that a bit odd?

Tirion, the time for being coy is over. If we screw this up, the Rebels will win. If you have some evidence, this is time to bring it out. 

2 hours ago, DabDarklighter said:

So anyone who isn't the killing vote isn't to be trusted? What about the others who voted for him, are they untrustworthy because they started the vote?  

This is the type of reasoning that Gink would have called out as moronic  

Giled has made sure that every time he speaks up he is sure to mention that he is a loyal Imperial Trooper. Isn't that a bit odd?

Tirion, the time for being coy is over. If we screw this up, the Rebels will win. If you have some evidence, this is time to bring it out. 

I've said that same thing. We have to nail this I'm not being coy. At all. Like not even one little bit. I have no evidence other than what has been posted. Who did you watch last night dab?

I watched you Tirion, but was blocked again. 

I suspected that they would come after you after yesterday's results. With Ard having organized two kills of superior officers, his credibility was getting weaker in my eyes. 

8 hours ago, Tirion said:

I've said that same thing. We have to nail this I'm not being coy. At all. Like not even one little bit. 

It seemed like you were implying something with the nobody vote. I see that you did explain that further on, so my apologies there. 

I voted for nobody because of his odd soft claim of the doctor. His responses were very vague and not directed at the accusations, just saying he didn't want to tip off the rebels. Any timing coincides are simply that, coincidence. 

3 hours ago, DabDarklighter said:

It seemed like you were implying something with the nobody vote. I see that you did explain that further on, so my apologies there. 

I voted for nobody because of his odd soft claim of the doctor. His responses were very vague and not directed at the accusations, just saying he didn't want to tip off the rebels. Any timing coincides are simply that, coincidence. 

So who are you thinking?

So, let's assume for a moment that @DabDarklighteris telling the truth...

He was blocked when Mads went down, and he was blocked again last night.

The problem is... then the night that Mads went down, Ard, Gink AND Dab all had to have been role-blocked.  This would be impossible, as N.I.P. had been hammered.

I think the most logical explanation is that @BrobaFett went to Kill Madaghmire and Gink saw that.

The other rebel (and I have a hard time believing Dabs right now) blocked Ard from protecting Mads.

My big suspicion of dabs is the fact that he has claimed to be agent kallus but has not been able to watch anyone even once. Why would the rebels block him from watching me if they weren't going to kill me? That makes zero sense. He has claimed this power but had not gotten anything out of it all game.

21 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

The problem is... then the night that Mads went down, Ard, Gink AND Dab all had to have been role-blocked.  This would be impossible, as N.I.P. had been hammered.

I think the most logical explanation is that @BrobaFett went to Kill Madaghmire and Gink saw that.

The other rebel (and I have a hard time believing Dabs right now) blocked Ard from protecting Mads.

Or that dab was lying about his role and therefore wasn't blocked.

34 minutes ago, Tirion said:

My big suspicion of dabs is the fact that he has claimed to be agent kallus but has not been able to watch anyone even once. Why would the rebels block him from watching me if they weren't going to kill me? That makes zero sense. He has claimed this power but had not gotten anything out of it all game.

I'm with you on this @Tirion

I'm guessing our other imp is @GiledPallaeon

We all need to vote on this.

58 minutes ago, Tirion said:

I don't think that they get to see who I choose before they would have to decide to block me, so it really doesn't  matter who I choose to watch. No one else has claimed a power role so there wouldnt be anyone else that blocking benifits right now. I can tell that my action was blocked because my response is different than the first night when I watched CNinja. 

1 hour ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

There could be a power that let the rebels bypass the medic and prevent him from doing anything. See https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Strongman

IF there is a strongman type role, it is possible that Mad was not blocked, but was unable to help because of the strongman. I was then blocked because my role had been claimed, and either Gink was redirected or not with regard to Broba. 

Given the above, and the mistake of "if I were Imperial" that Broba made, I'm inclined to vote for Broba.