BiggsIRL

[Mafia] Remote Lothal Outpost - Finished

So... the only way Dab and I could have both been roleblocked simultaneously is if there was some kind of ability in play based on who we targeted, rather than who was doing the targeting.  Even with a Bus Driver in play, I think that Dab would've still seen me go to the target if we were both redirected.  Say the Bus Driver swapped Mad with Pellaeon:  I go to do my thing at Pellaeon, and Dab is redirected to be watching Pellaeon, so he sees me go to his target and believes I went to Madaghmire.

This would be a lot easier if I knew the details of how all these roles interact with each other...

So, if Dab and I were both roleblocked simultaneously, that still leaves the unexplained discrepancy between Ginkapo and Broba, which can't be explained by either roleblock or Bus Driver.

Wtf do you want? 

BG-1401 - Loyal Imperial Squad Leader, Sgt

tirion didnt visit anyone night 1 apparently. 

Dab. Whats your issue? Dont like authority figures? You may be an agent but you are still under my control you little sh1t

At the very beginning of all of this I thought that Gink talking so much, and putting so much pressure on random random people, was a bit conspicuous. He even voted -apparently- randomly (a behavior he yelled at everyone else for) at the start of the game, but I don't think it was random at all.

He started his finger pointing with NIP with that "random" vote, because at this point I think the plan all along was knowing that as long as he was leading people to NIP eventually when he was lynched he would be seen as trustworthy. But it's a common mafia play that and to me it is more suspicious that Gink was RIGHT when he "randomly" picked, out of 10 completely random people someone who just so happened to turn out to be a Rebel. Gink would have been fine if NIP was lynched round one to buy him credability, but happily for him he didn't go till the next round.

Then it was his "Full claim or lynch" ultimatum that got Mad exposed and night killed.

So far either Gink is a Rebel, or he is the single most unlucky Imperial player we have, because so far other than the fact he was the one leading the charge on NIP, everything Gink has done has helped the Rebels

Given this, I believe the betrayal starts at the top.

##Vote Ginkapo

6 minutes ago, BrobaFett said:

At the very beginning of all of this I thought that Gink talking so much, and putting so much pressure on random random people, was a bit conspicuous. He even voted -apparently- randomly (a behavior he yelled at everyone else for) at the start of the game, but I don't think it was random at all.

He started his finger pointing with NIP with that "random" vote, because at this point I think the plan all along was knowing that as long as he was leading people to NIP eventually when he was lynched he would be seen as trustworthy. But it's a common mafia play that and to me it is more suspicious that Gink was RIGHT when he "randomly" picked, out of 10 completely random people someone who just so happened to turn out to be a Rebel. Gink would have been fine if NIP was lynched round one to buy him credability, but happily for him he didn't go till the next round.

Then it was his "Full claim or lynch" ultimatum that got Mad exposed and night killed.

So far either Gink is a Rebel, or he is the single most unlucky Imperial player we have, because so far other than the fact he was the one leading the charge on NIP, everything Gink has done has helped the Rebels

Given this, I believe the betrayal starts at the top.

##Vote Ginkapo

This is either excellent deduction, or Broba is channeling Jack Sparrow brilliantly. And the same logic still applies to Broba re: Ginkapo.

2 hours ago, Ardaedhel said:

I can get on board the @BrobaFett lynching train, if we all agree that @Ginkapo goes next round if Brob was Imperial.  One of those two is dirty.

I've got a bad feeling about @Ginkapo.  Too much of his corroborating evidence has nefarious alternative explanations.

Would you be open to reversing the order of this plan? (Especially since the Gink train may be leaving the station anyway.)

26 minutes ago, Ginkapo said:

Wtf do you want? 

BG-1401 - Loyal Imperial Squad Leader, Sgt

tirion didnt visit anyone night 1 apparently. 

Dab. Whats your issue? Dont like authority figures? You may be an agent but you are still under my control you little sh1t

Definitely drinking.

And I thought @Tirionvisited me the first night?

I still think the play is either Gink or Broba.

3 minutes ago, DabDarklighter said:

How many leaders have we had?  Mad was 1402 and claimed to be promoted after the first night, or do the numbers not nessecarily indicate rank?

Mad claimed to have been promoted when Ovin was lynched, but he didn't necessarily claim that he was the squad leader or anything.

Also worth noting, we have no basis for Gink's number. The only reason I'm holding onto my own is I haven't needed it to defend myself, and it's a trump card if somebody else claims it.