BiggsIRL

[Mafia] Remote Lothal Outpost - Finished

Apparently I can see force ghosts, because I HEAR DEAD PEOPLE TALKING.

Quiet day today.

Too quiet.

3 hours ago, Tirion said:

Pretty sure Ard, gink, and myself are imps.

So that leaves 4 suspects. Do we know for sure how many rebels there are?

1-2 left. I'm inclined to think 2, but hard to say.

We got some of the pressure off when we got NIP, but not much. Currently we're at 5-2. If we lynch the wrong one today we're still at 3-2 tomorrow; if we don't lynch at all today we're at 4-2 tomorrow, but have to get the right one tomorrow or it's a draw and the Rebels will outlast us.

So that means we have to get 2 of the next three lynchings right, one way or the other.

Right now we're looking at...

Dab claims not to have seen anything at Madaghmire, then

I claim I saw two people there, but don't know who they were, then

Gink claims he saw Brob there, then

Brob claims not to have been there.

----

Brob's claim could be true in conjunction with anybody else's.

Gink's claim could be true in conjunction with mine, but not with mine or Brob's.

My claim could be true in conjunction with with Gink's or Brob's, but not Dab's.

Dab's claim could only be true in conjunction with Brob's.

----

This doesn't even address the possibility that one or more of us were deluded by some kind of Jedi mind tricks.

Hmmmm........

19 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

I say the two we should look at are @Ginkapoor @BrobaFett  

One of them is lying. 

Or fooled.

Frankly, though, there's really no way to tell the difference right now as far as I can tell, so I think we kind of have to go with the assumption that untruth is lying, not being mistaken. Unfortunately.

I'm pretty sure there is some kind of... misdirection, or false assumption, or misunderstanding going on somewhere, but I'm not sure we have what we would need in order to draw it out.

1 hour ago, Ardaedhel said:

Or fooled.

Frankly, though, there's really no way to tell the difference right now as far as I can tell, so I think we kind of have to go with the assumption that untruth is lying, not being mistaken. Unfortunately.

I'm pretty sure there is some kind of... misdirection, or false assumption, or misunderstanding going on somewhere, but I'm not sure we have what we would need in order to draw it out.

Completely agree with this assertion. We are kind of damned if we do damned if we don't and that's due to our failure Lynch one. For what it's worth I'm not even half sold on dab being a rebel. And going back to gink's day one blunder I think he is an imp. I'm pretty confident ard you are an imp as well. So as of this moment.

## vote @BrobaFett

3 hours ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

I say the two we should look at are @Ginkapoor @BrobaFett  

One of them is lying. 

Do we have any way, other than trying to work through Ard's logic tree to identify who is more truthful here? Anything at all? Anything either can say or do (preferably do) to prove something one way or another?

@DabDarklighter - Says he watched Mads, but didn't see anything...but Mads went boom.

@BrobaFettsays he was sleeping, didn't visit anybody, but...

@Ginkaposays Broba visited Madaghmire.

(Can players have two powers?) Because if not, it would take two to pull off "blinding" Dabs and killing Mads.

Gink are you saying you think your vision of Broba was clouded? Because it definitely seems to me like Broba should go.

Roleblock Dab. Redirect Me. Rebel kill.

But that makes Ards results true which just confuses things. 

Anyone want to own up to visiting Mad?

Dab has no real reason to lie as far as I can tell. If he is rebel he could just pick someone and say they made the kill. This would be a much odder play. 

Broba lying is fair enough. But it doesnt explain Dabs results. 

This wasnt a normal kill. Mechanics are odd. I havent figured out whats going on and Ard results are confusing me.