BiggsIRL

[Mafia] Remote Lothal Outpost - Finished

To clarify:

A little less than 2 hours remain to vote.  If you vote for someone (or don't) I won't be around to flip and switch everything to night right then and there.  So whenever the day ends (someone gets 5 votes, or 6:30pm EDT rolls around) stop posting!  I'll sort things out as soon as I get back.

Day 2:  9 living, 5 to lynch - 1 hour 45 minutes remain.

@BrobaFett           
@Madaghmire - CaribbeanNinja, NobodyInParticular, Ginkapo
@Tirion 
@Ardaedhel 
@NobodyInParticular (2) - Ardaedhel, CaribbeanNinja, Madaghmire, DabDarklighter
@DabDarklighter (3) - Ardaedhel, CaribbeanNinja, Madaghmire, Ginkapo, Tirion, Madaghmire, CaribbeanNinja
@Ginkapo
@GiledPallaeon
@CaribbeanNinja - Brobafett, Ardaedhel, Tirion

Honestly, I'm not convinced that lynching either Mad or Dab with the plans currently in place are worth it for us loyalists. If either dies, we know they weren't Rebels, and if they do, we'll have continued to make the traitors work for this outpost. CNinja has also assuaged my fears for now, so my ? list is thus: Broba, Gink, and Ard, in order of suspiciousness. With all that in mind 

##vote BrobaFett

10 minutes ago, BrobaFett said:

He's abrupt, but it can be lovably prickly sometimes.

However, I have not voted without reason for anyone. I was in before the last minute swing for good purpose, and I have been thinking hard about today because as Ard has stated we are at the point where if we don't get an Imperial we will be in trouble and I want to make sure that we don't hammer Dab or NIP and end up screwing up.

However most disconcerting to me has been the fact that Giled has until the last hour spent a full day in silence and no one has really mentioned anything about it. I get sleep and work and such, but if I were an Imperial, and I knew the vote was going to be tight but the pressure was off me I would be doing the exact same thing. At this moment I am debating following the sound logic that has placed NIP and Dab both in suspicion but at least with some sort of claim for innocence, or asking Giled to argue his case for why he shouldn't receive a bit more scrutiny.

Just now, Ginkapo said:

Haha you of all people know I mix my stuff up. That said, there is no mistake I could make that could potentially be MORE incriminating, so if you believe that to be on purpose and it gets me lynched at least I get to go to my grave laughing!

For me, my vote decision was made when I posted about Giled and he votes me, but doesn't even bother to read for the crappy pronoun dyslexia in my post.

I ##vote GiledPalleon

Too suspicious to vote just because someone mentioned you as flying under the radar.

45 minutes ago, NobodyInParticular said:

My apologies for the misdirection earlier Gink, I was hoping to trick the rebels into thinking I was something else, so that they wouldn't target Mad and kill our cop.

Are you? Soft claiming Doc was a way to be killed instead. Why would a one shot vig do this? 

You are a liability. And your claim makes no sense. Ovins character had a name based in lore as does Dabs claim. 

# #unvote # # vote Nobody

1 minute ago, Ginkapo said:

Are you? Soft claiming Doc was a way to be killed instead. Why would a one shot vig do this? 

You are a liability. And your claim makes no sense. Ovins character had a name based in lore as does Dabs claim. 

# #unvote # # vote Nobody

This actually seems like a decent bit of reasoning. As good as any I guess.

28 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

To clarify:

A little less than 2 hours remain to vote.  If you vote for someone (or don't) I won't be around to flip and switch everything to night right then and there.  So whenever the day ends (someone gets 5 votes, or 6:30pm EDT rolls around) stop posting!  I'll sort things out as soon as I get back.

A little under an hour from right now.

I'm still split on NIP vs Dab, but I'm with Gink that @NobodyInParticular's story just doesn't seem to add up.

Day 2:  9 living, 5 to lynch - 1 hour 45 minutes remain.

@BrobaFett  (1) - GiledPallaeon
@Madaghmire - CaribbeanNinja, NobodyInParticular, Ginkapo
@Tirion 
@Ardaedhel 
@NobodyInParticular (5) - Ardaedhel, CaribbeanNinja, Madaghmire, DabDarklighter, Ginkapo, Madaghmire, CaribbeanNinja
@DabDarklighter (1) - Ardaedhel, CaribbeanNinja, Madaghmire, Ginkapo, Tirion, Madaghmire, CaribbeanNinja
@Ginkapo
@GiledPallaeon (1) - Brobafett
@CaribbeanNinja - Brobafett, Ardaedhel, Tirion

A Military Security Officer?  At this remote outpost?  It sounded right, but... wait!  No it didn't sound right at all!  That sounded far fetched to the troopers, who held down the odd one out and fired their blasters!

What?  It's just some kid, playing at being a Stormtrooper.  He's injured and unconscious, but he won't be escaping until your supply ship arrives later next week.  But does he have any friends around?

NobodyInParticular - Rebel Scum Ezra Bridger has been eliminated!  Ezra must have been confusing people at night with his Jedi Mind Tricks, keeping anyone from tracking him.

Night 2 has begun!  Again, send me your PMs if you have a night role!  Night 2 will end at 8:30pm EDT tomorrow (24 hours from now) or when I get all of your night actions.  Whichever comes first.

Everyone is suddenly awakened by a huge explosion!  The Rebels are attacking!  Or... well... okay maybe not attacking, they still haven't revealed themselves.  But what was that explosion?

@Madaghmire - ?????????? - has been killed by a giant explosion.

Madaghmire's bunk room is just... gone.  You're sure he went in there last night before bed, but there's no sign of him in the wreckage.  A quick check of the armory reveals that your entire supply of thermal detonators went missing.

It is Dawn.  You may talk in the thread but not vote.  Day 3 starts in 1.5 hours (8:30pm EDT / 12:30am GMT)