BiggsIRL

[Mafia] Remote Lothal Outpost - Finished

7 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

Im not copying you...I voted because I trust @Madaghmire

Why do you want me NOT to vote @DabDarklighter?

Because if you dont vote with a reason, and Giled votes without a reason and Broba votes without a reason...... etc etc then we have nothing from which to learn from. This game is about gathering info. If you have nothing to hide then you wont object to explaining your reasoning for voting. Copying Mad is not a reason.

3 minutes ago, Ginkapo said:

Because if you dont vote with a reason, and Giled votes without a reason and Broba votes without a reason...... etc etc then we have nothing from which to learn from. This game is about gathering info. If you have nothing to hide then you wont object to explaining your reasoning for voting. Copying Mad is not a reason.

Softens tone as I get closer to the truth...

So, here is what I seem to have missed while working today:

Nobody is soft claiming that he is the doctor

Mad decides that he doesn't like his own plan in the end; can't say that I blame him.

Gink makes a mistake(?) and is also being viewed with some suspicion.  

Ok, so my thoughts are this.  The soft claim isn't enough for me.  Everyone else has revealed when push comes to shove, so I have to go with ##vote @NobodyInParticular

I can make a convincing case for at least 4 people. Which means im wrong about at least one. And also theres always that one guy at the end who reveals and you go "wtf really then why did..." so im probably wrong about 2 people. 

Dab and Nobody are both claiming powers. I believe we only have 2 roles. I think one of them has to be lying.

Day 2:  9 living, 5 to lynch - Just over 2 hours in the Day.

@BrobaFett           
@Madaghmire (1) - CaribbeanNinja, NobodyInParticular, Ginkapo
@Tirion 
@Ardaedhel 
@NobodyInParticular (2) - Ardaedhel, CaribbeanNinja, Madaghmire, DabDarklighter
@DabDarklighter (4) - Ardaedhel, CaribbeanNinja, Madaghmire, Ginkapo, Tirion, Madaghmire, CaribbeanNinja
@Ginkapo
@GiledPallaeon
@CaribbeanNinja - Brobafett, Ardaedhel, Tirion

1 minute ago, Ardaedhel said:

Ugh... I see what you're saying, and it makes sense, but....

Man, it's just that if we're wrong, we're looking at bad odds overall starting tomorrow.

Yeah. That is a truth. I dont know man.

19 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

Softens tone as I get closer to the truth...

Alternatively is trying to teach you enough about the game to be worth playing with, but not enough you can concretely deduce what he's doing, Imperial or Rebel. Either way, still worth noting

In like 1 hour or so I have to go shopping for a new stove.

This means we're getting a little bit of TWILIGHT time between your vote (or 6:30 EDT) and when I come back and can process everything and officially start night time. 

**During Twilight, DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD.**

Thank you for your cooperation.

3 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

You aren't very nice.  Whether you are a rebel or an Imp.

Do people tend to throw things at you? :)

He's abrupt, but it can be lovably prickly sometimes.

However, I have not voted without reason for anyone. I was in before the last minute swing for good purpose, and I have been thinking hard about today because as Ard has stated we are at the point where if we don't get an Imperial we will be in trouble and I want to make sure that we don't hammer Dab or NIP and end up screwing up.

However most disconcerting to me has been the fact that Giled has until the last hour spent a full day in silence and no one has really mentioned anything about it. I get sleep and work and such, but if I were an Imperial, and I knew the vote was going to be tight but the pressure was off me I would be doing the exact same thing. At this moment I am debating following the sound logic that has placed NIP and Dab both in suspicion but at least with some sort of claim for innocence, or asking Giled to argue his case for why he shouldn't receive a bit more scrutiny.