BiggsIRL

[Mafia] Remote Lothal Outpost - Finished

Good grief, no edits is killing me. :)

Fixed:

If you're gonna claim Doctor, claim Doctor.

Though, with the proliferation of sudden power role claims, I'm now pretty sure there isn't gonna be a doctor on top of the seven cops and four neighborhood watch we apparently somehow have.

8 minutes ago, Ardaedhel said:

Good grief, no edits is killing me. :)

Fixed:

If you're gonna claim Doctor, claim Doctor.

Though, with the proliferation of sudden power role claims, I'm now pretty sure there isn't gonna be a doctor on top of the seven cops and four neighborhood watch we apparently somehow have.

Im so ******* confused.

4 minutes ago, GiledPallaeon said:

I'm still eyeing Ginkapo, I've just been a bit unsettled since his mistake a few pages back. Might be an honest error, but he was going on for a while about how much he plays Forum Mafia, so I'm skeptical.

What mistake?

Loyal Imperial Officer, Lt. Orlan has been killed.  Lt. Orlan could “##Investigate” someone at night telling him if they are Loyal Imperials or Rebel Scum.

@Onidsen - Loyal Imperial Trooper - BG-1406 - has been killed Night 1.

Sorry guys, my typos and subsequent fixes just made it more confusing.

What I'm saying is, there seem to be an awful lot of power roles being claimed for such a small group of players. If we really did have at least two cops and a whatever-agent-Kallus-is, AND whatever NIP is trying to claim, it's unlikely there's a doctor on top of all that.

I've been wrong before though. Just some kind of metagame thinking. :)

I didnt start as a cop. I was promoted when we lynched ovinomancer. 

I am sure, based on my role pm, that we have at least two roles, mine and one other. I don't know what that other one is. 

I think we should kill dab. If he wind up being imperial and I die tonight, kill nobody tomorrow.

##unvote

##vote @DabDarklighter

11 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

I am sure, based on my role pm, that we have at least two roles, mine and one other. I don't know what that other one is. 

I think we should kill dab. If he wind up being imperial and I die tonight, kill nobody tomorrow.

##unvote

##vote @DabDarklighter

Why should we kill no one tomorrow? I'm completely turned around now

Just now, Ardaedhel said:

I think he means @NobodyInParticular. Which is why I've just been calling him NIP. Also, because I like calling him NIP. Sounds like I'm calling him a nipple. It's a funny name. NIP.

Turd_Fergusan1.jpg

Thanks for liking my name. It also, coincidentally, was what the American troopers called the Japanese in WWII.

Just now, CaribbeanNinja said:

Seriously guys,

@Ginkapostarts with @DabDarklighter

Now that we have three votes on him all of the sudden he is questioning my vote?

He's slapped my hand on voting hygiene too. My interpretation is that he is trying to instill good gameplay habits like voting for a reason and explaining that reason, because he knows what it looks like in a community where everyone follows these mores. *shrug*

That doesn't at all excuse the aforementioned slip up earlier, for which I still hold him under suspicion... But this particular thing I think is explainable.

12 minutes ago, Ginkapo said:

THATS NOT A REASON

I think he's trying to point out that the "follow the leader" mentality got our commander killed yesterday.  Not a good strategy.  Be fully convinced in your own mind of your vote, and be able to articulate it.  

I, on the other hand, am very much on the fence here. I really want Dab's ability to be true; but I don't see a lot of evidence of it being so. On the other hand, the strongest evidence we have could be just a plausible inconsistency in a pattern.

I love me some lynching and don't want us to miss it because we're indecisive, so I'd be willing to shift my vote to Dab if I were a little better-convinced. As it is, though, I've got a pretty strong feeling about NIP, but not a lot of buy-in, and dusk is gathering.

Just now, CaribbeanNinja said:

Im not copying you...I voted because I trust @Madaghmire

Why do you want me NOT to vote @DabDarklighter?

I trust Mad too, but don't make the mistake that trusting him means he 's right. The only information he has that we don't is the results of his investigation of me last night, so he's not privy to any particular information about Dab.

30 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

##unvote

##vote @DabDarklighter

This seems very reasonable to me.

I trust that he is an Imp and isn't throwing us off the track.