6 minutes ago, SavageTofu said:

I look forward to Wednesday's . Always nice to get a preview, even if it is all about the Crane. ?

I guess we had a nice preview on Dragon last week. ? 

Well, look on the positive side, at least you aren't waiting for the Unicorn article that will most likely come last.

6 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

Well, look on the positive side, at least you aren't waiting for the Unicorn article that will most likely come last.

Amen, brother! Or sister. Or... other... relative. 

Anyway. I've already procured the sleeves I'll be using for my Unicorn deck from now until they wear out and split. I can't wait.

17 minutes ago, twinstarbmc said:

Anyway. I've already procured the sleeves I'll be using for my Unicorn deck from now until they wear out and split. I can't wait.

I tracked down sleeves featuring Johannes Voss' breathtaking "Sakura Tenshi" art. But it came in a pack of 100 and I'm almost positive we'll be required to sleeve our two decks differently, so now I'm hoping it's possible to run two (legal) builds out of one box.

22 minutes ago, twinstarbmc said:

Cousin is a good gender neutral Amen. :ph34r: Since I feel like being vague.

I need to get my second set of sleeves picked out. I don't want to unsleeve my first deck.

35 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

Maybe. I'm not sure they're going in alphabetical order. If they were, Crab would have been first.

Just now, Togashi Gao Shan said:

It's weird, since the rest are alphabetical. Even if it was going by the French versions of the names, it would be 'Grue' for Crane, so...no idea.

This is true. But even removing alphabetical, I'd guess Lion and Scorpion, based on prominence. Followed by Phoenix and Dragon, ending in Crab and Unicorn. That's more speculation based on the box honestly.

11 minutes ago, TechnoGolem said:

My guess. Someone messed up the alphabetical order and they keep running with it to avoid admitting a mistake or they hadn't noticed it. That or they really like Crane and will put them in first for everything good, as they should.:D

Crane declared and won a political conflict against FFG's design team, and instead of a ring Crane had chosen placement order.

The most probable answer. :ph34r:

Edited by LordBlunt

55 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

Even Unicorn probably don't have to wait as long as Mantis...(though it'd be pretty funny if we saw an article about Neutral/Minor clans before Unicorn.  XD)

1 minute ago, JJ48 said:

Even Unicorn probably don't have to wait as long as Mantis...(though it'd be pretty funny if we saw an article about Neutral/Minor clans before Unicorn.  XD)

If that happens...I don't know what I'd do with myself.

2 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Im willing to bet that this just might be possible. Though the first article might cover the Spider Clan.... 

1 minute ago, RandomJC said:

If that happens...I don't know what I'd do with myself.

Rehab.  ??? :D

40 minutes ago, Togashi Gao Shan said:

Maybe. I'm not sure they're going in alphabetical order. If they were, Crab would have been first.

The clan order on the poster is by color guys, lol. I've seen about 30 posts over the last few months perplexed by the ordering so I figured I'd finally step in.