TheShard

Droid character suggestions

I had an idea for a custodial droid, that was in the jedi temple. He fled around the time of order 66, and was later transferred/rebuilt into a different chassis. He retained all his memories of listening to jedi teaching and discussion. As a result he is very philosophical, contemplative, and knowledgeable about the force. Heck, maybe he could even serve as a mentor for force using pcs.

I think a combat spec for him, for the juxtaposition of a philosopher who's also a deadly killing machine.

Edited by GrandMasterOberon

13 minutes ago, GrandMasterOberon said:

I had an idea for a custodial droid, that was in the jedi temple. He fled around the time of order 66, and was later transferred/rebuilt into a different chassis. He retained all his memories of listening to jedi teaching and discussion. As a result he is very philosophical, contemplative, and knowledgeable about the force. Heck, maybe he could even serve as a mentor for force using pcs.

I think a combat spec for him, for the juxtaposition of a philosopher who's also a deadly killing machine.

I just imagine a U2-C1 Housekeeping Droid with a stolen lightsaber in his hidden compartments teaching a whole new generation about the ways of the Force. This is a lovely idea that I may steal. 

U2-C1 Housekeeping Droid

9 hours ago, GrandMasterOberon said:

Peacekeeper with the right column of Soresu would be great for this character.

A favorite droid of mine is a Labor droid who is very strong and durable.

It does all of the heavy lifting for the other characters: "Here, let me get that for you."

It is humble in its long-suffering service: "Well my simple logic circuits are those of a baseline model, but it seems to me…"

Usually, it has the simple country wisdom of Andy Griffith's characters and a willingness to please and to suffer any indignity for the sake of its companions.

Edited by blittlepage
generic pronoun consistency

One idea that's passed through my mind once of a medical droid that stood against droid rights. He would firmly believe that droids shouldn't deter from their intended design, if they did he would call them out as defective.