subtrendy

Other Franchise Possibilities (Speculation)

13 hours ago, subtrendy2 said:

Heck yeah.  Horribly off topic, but I got to play an extended demo with Ubisoft last week- the new game is so good!  

But yeah, the dungeon crawler aspect would work well with AC, plus adding a parkour type of element would let it bring something new to the table (which, while all cool, not all of these games would necessarily be able to do)

Jealous! The demo looked awesome!

My thoughts exactly with the parkour. It'd work very well in terms of a campaign - the objectives would allow for wide variety in gameplay,as players can take to the rooftops or sneak through the streets. Plus the mechanics behind xp, equipment purchase and threat would work well in campaign play.

The wide variety of time periods that mean that there's plenty of scope for expansions as well.

14 hours ago, goncardoso said:

i would like to see Harry Potter alot . But if its not happening maybe something about "Horror". Paranormal things ( not talking about Lovecraft )

Harry Potter is happening.  Knight has it.

I haven't bought anything metal in years, but I'm considering it.

Not really sure that it'd have a big enough audience, but I know my wife would love it, and that is the CW's Supernatural show. I have a generally passing interest in it, but the more I think about it, the more I think it could make for a rather fun mash-up of Descent/Mansions/Imperial Assault--monsters, maps, traveling throughout the country (to the woods, cabins, mansions, hotels, corporate buildings, and even heaven and hell), guns, hunter classes, big baddies, allies, etc. And it'd be easy for me to get my wife to play, which is a win albeit a rather subjective win. 

Edited by Hellfire33

Thought about this over the weekend.

Avatar, The Last Airbender (probably not Korra, but the Fire Nation war Avatar)

Richness of models, special characters with abilities, a world of magic, secret societies, mixing mystical with mechanical...

of course, there's the Avatar, but also the crazy mish-mash of animals.

I don't know who has the IP on the product, but as successful franchises go, this tops the list of 'under developed'.

12 hours ago, TheEldarGuy said:

Thought about this over the weekend.

Avatar, The Last Airbender (probably not Korra, but the Fire Nation war Avatar)

Richness of models, special characters with abilities, a world of magic, secret societies, mixing mystical with mechanical...

of course, there's the Avatar, but also the crazy mish-mash of animals.

I don't know who has the IP on the product, but as successful franchises go, this tops the list of 'under developed'.

IDW is doing a airbender game. 

here: https://www.tabletopgaming.co.uk/board-games/news/the-legend-of-korra-is-getting-a-pro-bending-board-game

Edited by zwara81

On 24/06/2017 at 4:35 AM, Strawhat said:

Harry Potter is happening.  Knight has it.

I haven't bought anything metal in years, but I'm considering it.

oh i didnt know, then would be nice to have a harry potter style game :)

if not i really hope they make clone wars a thing after going to another franchise

I would be down for a Judge Dredd version.

I would also like a modern Special Forces counter terrorist type game but FFG seems to stick with non "historical" type genres.

Maybe they could do a Tom Clancy based Rainbow Six game.

Western would be good too! Just may be a chance to get a Saint of Killers figure on the board!

Discworld would get my thumbs up as well.