BlodVargarna

How does Heragator work?

Set your dial for a green or red manuever, see how your opponent flies and move out of their arc and quadshoot them with TLT.

Ahsoka vi and intel agent to see high PS opponents dial (the ones that move before hera).

Tactician on ghost and BMST on Ahsoka is quite fun aswell.

5 minutes ago, Whippoorwills said:

Set your dial for a green or red manuever, see how your opponent flies and move out of their arc and quadshoot them with TLT.

Ahsoka vi and intel agent to see high PS opponents dial (the ones that move before hera).

Tactician on ghost and BMST on Ahsoka is quite fun aswell.

Would you put EU on the Ghost for extra maneuverability, or will the points not allow it?

23 minutes ago, Admiral Deathrain said:

It is usually used, because you can use Ahsoka to let Hera boost at the start of combat.

How's this look?

(100)

"Zeb" Orrelios (23) - Attack Shuttle
Autoblaster Turret (2), Kanan Jarrus (3)

Hera Syndulla (55) - VCX-100
Fire Control System (2), Twin Laser Turret (6), Tactician (2), Nien Nunb (1), Engine Upgrade (4)

Ahsoka Tano (22) - TIE Fighter
Veteran Instincts (1), Sabine's Masterpiece (1), Captured TIE (1), Intelligence Agent (1), Black Market Slicer Tools (1)

Just now, jwilliamson12 said:

How's this look?

(100)

Fire Control System (2), Twin Laser Turret (6), Tactician (2), Nien Nunb (1), Engine Upgrade (4)

Veteran Instincts (1), Sabine's Masterpiece (1), Captured TIE (1), Intelligence Agent (1), Black Market Slicer Tools (1)

I think Navigator is on the Ghost because it has some interaction with Hera that I cannot recall off the top of my head.

Just now, LifeGain said:

I think Navigator is on the Ghost because it has some interaction with Hera that I cannot recall off the top of my head.

Navigator lets you change your maneuver to another maneuver of the same bearing. So if you go with a green 2 bank, you can change to a 1 or 3 bank, or any other green maneuver. Doesn't directly correlate with her ability, but gives her even more dial change options.

30 minutes ago, jwilliamson12 said:

How's this look?

(100)

If the list does not have navigator and Hera, can it be a Heragator list?

16 minutes ago, jwilliamson12 said:

Navigator lets you change your maneuver to another maneuver of the same bearing. So if you go with a green 2 bank, you can change to a 1 or 3 bank, or any other green maneuver. Doesn't directly correlate with her ability, but gives her even more dial change options.

They stack, meaning if you dial in the green 2 straight, you can choose any bank or straight manouver. Which is ridiculous. Here is what I had in another thread:

Hera Syndulla (40)
Accuracy Corrector (3)
Twin Laser Turret (6)
Navigator (3)
Dash Rendar (2)
Engine Upgrade (4)
Ghost (0)

"Zeb" Orrelios (18)
Autoblaster Turret (2)
"Chopper" (0)

Ahsoka Tano (17)
Veteran Instincts (1)
Rey (2)
Captured TIE (1)
Sabine's Masterpiece (1)

Total: 100

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

Dash allows for ultimate GTFO-gameplay where you really only care about not being in your opponents arcs. AC allows you to put all resources into that, as you don't need actions to make your 4 TLT shots reasonably accurate.

12 minutes ago, BlodVargarna said:

If the list does not have navigator and Hera, can it be a Heragator list?

I guess Nien Nunb is like a Unique navigator, but I see your point.

You won't actually get use from Nien Numb, as you can already dial in any straight using Navigator. The way Heragator works is that you pretty much always dial in the 2 straight, which you can Navigator to any other straight, or Hera to your 2 banks, from which you can Navigator for 3 or 1 speed banks.

9 minutes ago, Sonikgav said:

Being able to reposition at will, doesnt that lend itself better to the doubletap Autoblaster Build than the TLT? Save 4 points to go elsewhere?

I think so, just get close, stay close and bring the pain.

1 minute ago, Admiral Deathrain said:

You won't actually get use from Nien Numb, as you can already dial in any straight using Navigator. The way Heragator works is that you pretty much always dial in the 2 straight, which you can Navigator to any other straight, or Hera to your 2 banks, from which you can Navigator for 3 or 1 speed banks.

I see. 

Based on the Admiral's advice, see newer meaner version:

BV HERAGATOR
99 points

PILOTS

Hera Syndulla (58)
VCX-100 (40), Ghost (0), Accuracy Corrector (3), Autoblaster Turret (2), Sabine Wren (2), Navigator (3), Engine Upgrade (4), Cluster Mines (4)

“Zeb” Orrelios (18)
Attack Shuttle (18), "Chopper" (0), Phantom (0)

Ahsoka Tano (23)
Sabine's TIE Fighter (17), Veteran Instincts (1), Sabine's Masterpiece (1), Captured TIE (1), EMP Device (2), Intelligence Agent (1)

View |   Tweak |  Export as XWS

1 minute ago, BlodVargarna said:

Based on the Admiral's advice, see newer meaner version:

BV HERAGATOR
99 points

PILOTS

Hera Syndulla (58)
VCX-100 (40), Ghost (0), Accuracy Corrector (3), Autoblaster Turret (2), Sabine Wren (2), Navigator (3), Engine Upgrade (4), Cluster Mines (4)

“Zeb” Orrelios (18)
Attack Shuttle (18), "Chopper" (0), Phantom (0)

Ahsoka Tano (23)
Sabine's TIE Fighter (17), Veteran Instincts (1), Sabine's Masterpiece (1), Captured TIE (1), EMP Device (2), Intelligence Agent (1)

View |   Tweak |  Export as XWS

Thats the exact list ive just put together too lol.

I like that list but I put Sabine in the attack shuttle with Finn and lone wolf. It makes for a fun endgame. If the Ghost is destroyed typically Asoka is untouched.

I decided in the end to switch it up. The Intel agent on the Ghost and Sabine on the TIE with Scavenger Crane instead of EMP just so the TIE can contribute some damage and regen bombs.

Intel is useless once the Ghost is dead.