Here is some art from the internet that I found which will act as a teaser of sorts. 

Am posting these out of enthusiasm and, like myself, for those of us who are visual learners; this might help us gravitate toward our chosen L5R LCG playing deck....

Clan Unicorn 

latest?cb=20150729212650

Lion Clan

latest?cb=20140315221918

Crab Clan

662695872.jpg?536

Clan Crab insignia, but...

latest?cb%5Cx3d20110903180542

Crane Clan (??)

IronCrane.jpg

Clan Dragon

latest?cb=20110208065623

Phoenix Clan

d77143d05f5673ddd31dfe1845b3f134.jpg

???

6a8a1cf6a5390e053c82a0abaa311dcf.jpg

Lion Clan (???)

1350928961526.jpg

Clan Mantis

ryurai_zpsc39d0e55.jpg

A few Spider Clan

1fe5739046e125af909c4cb8d851c1fc.jpg

latest?cb=20150227194010

1429610860267.jpg

Edited by LordBlunt

20 minutes ago, LordBlunt said:

scorpion_clan_by_lukaina666.jpg

Just because he has a mask doesn't mean he's a Scorpion; warriors of all clans wore mempo on the battlefield. The second from the right is an Emerald Champion, wearing the armor of his office, the Emerald Armor.

1 minute ago, Kakita Shiro said:

Just because he has a mask doesn't mean he's a Scorpion; warriors of all clans wore mempo on the battlefield. The second from the right is an Emerald Champion, wearing the armor of his office, the Emerald Armor.

Master of Poison is still Scorpion despite Emerald Armor.

29 minutes ago, LordBlunt said:

Crane Clan (??)

IronCrane.jpg

???

6a8a1cf6a5390e053c82a0abaa311dcf.jpg

Lion Clan (???)

1350928961526.jpg

The first is a Crane clan bushi. white hair is a typical Crane fashion so are blue kimonos. The mon on her back looks like a Daidoji, they favor the spear as weapon so it makes sense.

Second is a Mantis. A Tsuruchi to be exact. They favor the Bow and even break their Katana. Before they became part of the Mantis they were known as the Wasp Clan (a minor clan) so in the new LCG they should be still around as the Wasp Clan.

The last is an Akodo (Lion Clan) which is very obvious if you know the mon.

Just now, Wintersong said:

Master of Poison is still Scorpion despite Emerald Armor.

Uh, do you know how many Emerald Champions there have been? That could have been any of them. And given the artist and the background, it's actually most likely to be Kakita rather than any succeeding champions.

Just now, Kakita Shiro said:

Uh, do you know how many Emerald Champions there have been? That could have been any of them. And given the artist and the background, it's actually most likely to be Kakita rather than any succeeding champions.

I have not counted them. I just trust the wikia.

10 minutes ago, Kakita Shiro said:

This particular Emerald Champion is Shosuro Jimen. He was know to always wear the Mempo of the Emerald Armor, what many of his predecessors did not do.

6 minutes ago, Kakita Shiro said:

Ikoma.

The Ikoma Family Mon is a Tori. Which shows their strong connection to the afterlife and their ancestors. http://l5r.wikia.com/wiki/Ikoma_family

The Akodo Family Mon is a Tessen. Displaying their superior tactical knowledge over all other families of Rokugan.  http://l5r.wikia.com/wiki/Akodo_family

Edited by Yandia

Just now, Yandia said:

The Ikoma Family Mon is a Tori. Which shows their strong connection to the afterlife and their ancestors. http://l5r.wikia.com/wiki/Ikoma_family

The Akodo Family Mon is a Tessen. Displaying their superior tactical knowledge over all other families of Rokugan.  http://l5r.wikia.com/wiki/Akodo_family

Then someone gone done messed up in the CCG because that's Ikoma Ayumu. Well, I guess he could be Akodo trained.

8 minutes ago, Kakita Shiro said:

Except it is a very specific Scorpion clan emerald champion. 

http://l5r.wikia.com/wiki/Shosuro_Jimen

showimage.jpeg

1 minute ago, Kakita Shiro said:

Then someone gone done messed up in the CCG because that's Ikoma Ayumu. Well, I guess he could be Akodo trained.

Yes cross family training is very common...

I never read the fiction explaining why he is wearing the Akodo mon really all over his armor and not even one Ikoma mon.

Again just from the picture the Akodo ties are very obvious the Ikoma ties less so... 

The Crane with the spear and the heterochromia is the daimyo of the Daidoji family near the end of AEG's run.

The feral-looking bare-chested Crab is one of the Damned, Tainted Crab samurai who are used as weapons against the Shadowlands until they either die or have to be put down.

6 hours ago, LordBlunt said:

Phoenix Clan

d77143d05f5673ddd31dfe1845b3f134.jpg

I love this art. The bushi is like "Aww yeah we got this!" and the Shugenja is like "I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS !!!!!"

Now that I think about it, that shugenja does look a bit like Shaggy...

Edited by Mandalore525

1 hour ago, LordBlunt said:

A few more, some of whom are not identifiable (by me)

latest?cb=20120922105721

She is Unicorn Clan.

1389257692013.jpg

Lion.

9b946e154d3a2bbd1c278b45131b2a99.jpg

Also Lion. More specifically, a Kitsu family member. Like many of that family, he can summon ancestral spirits.

kI8rc1sZ.jpeg

This is Shiba Tsukimi, a Phoenix Clan champion.  She was fairly badass, and was even more-so after she was blinded by the scorpion Champion but then developed an ability to sense the world in other ways.

latest?cb=20120825124136

Unicorn.

latest?cb=20130819192853

A shugenja of the Mantis clan, with the Thunder 'element'.

latest?cb=20130819194718

Unicorn.

Mantic Clan?

cf004a83731ac75e6baa96fd59a8483e.jpg

Yup. Mantis.

I added some clarifications.

Dragon Clan

5bce1a8dfe9777beac008a472ff51de5.jpg

This is actually the Thunder Dragon (the human in the picture is the Dragon shape-shifted), and this version of it / her was actually Mantis Clan). A few years before the CCG ended, there was a tournament that determined who would rescue the Thunder Dragon from being killed. The Mantis Clan won the tourney, so they received a new, in-clan version of the Thunder Dragon (who had appeared as cards before, but 'unaligned').

The Dragon Clan does have a small bit of history with her...kinda. Way back after Fu Leng was first defeated, Hida (the Kami and founder of the Crab clan) would not stop mourning his son's loss (his only son had been the 'Thunder' for the Crab clan. a kind of destined hero, and did not make it back from the Shadowlands). The Kami and founder of the Dragon Clan, Togashi, was an actual dragon, and he asked the Thunder dragon to ensure that Hida had a new heir, since Togashi knew that was essential. the Thunder dragon appeared to Hida as a beautiful woman, in the midst magnificently powerful storm, and said "I am the Storm, and I love you". They had...relations...and nine months later she brought Hida a son, Osano-Wo.  

Also, Osano-Wo's son left the Crab with his mother (a Lion) and formed the basis of what whould become the Mantis. He left because Osano-Wo chose his other son - a bastard - to be his heir.

1a916ced931bc1d8825f144ec77b002b.jpg

This is a Phoenix, not a Dragon.

More clarifications, and some 'lore'.