Sign in to follow this  
WGNF911

Rebel Bias?

5 minutes ago, durandal343 said:

so trolls are obnoxious in all forums and yes.. don't feed them!

We need to feed them to get more posts so I can continue to report them... The only way to rid yourself of a troll is to deal with the flame bait and hate.

2 minutes ago, Undeadguy said:

We need to feed them to get more posts so I can continue to report them... The only way to rid yourself of a troll is to deal with the flame bait and hate.

ah.. well then.. by all means!!

38 minutes ago, PartyPotato said:

Why stop at 80%?  98% of people play imperial... obviously.  Clearly a state thats only known for its subpar cheese couldn't possibly be representtive of a games broader meta.

You call it the World Series of Baseball but how does having only one international team from canada qualify as the 'world'?

Your move FFG.

Man, I completely forgot the Montreal Expos got moved to Washington. 

24 minutes ago, xerpo said:

You are all hurt imperial players

I'm confused. Are you trying to insult people for playing 1 of the 2 factions in the game? Do you go up to your opponent and scream at them "Ha you're just a weak Imperial player because you don't play Rebels!" 

It's the equivalent of harassing someone because they have a commander or using squads. 

6 minutes ago, Undeadguy said:

I'm confused. Are you trying to insult people for playing 1 of the 2 factions in the game? Do you go up to your opponent and scream at them "Ha you're just a weak Imperial player because you don't play Rebels!" 

It's the equivalent of harassing someone because they have a commander or using squads. 

Im stating that this community lacks true Rebel supporters. And it reflects on the feedback FFG recieves from this crippled community.

10 minutes ago, Valca said:

Man, I completely forgot the Montreal Expos got moved to Washington. 

That was over 10 years ago... can't really blame you I don't watch baseball either.

4 minutes ago, xerpo said:

I like when someone just run out of arguments plays the "this is just a game" card, dont take it so serious. You looked pretty serious talking about all the supposedly OP rebel stuff.

ugh.. k.. whatevs man.. 

not sure I was actually having an argument.. but I am.  You're so sneaky! You tricked me into arguing!

consistently I toot the little horn of "it's a game! calm down!" on my pink and white bicycle with baby blue tassels and a basket on the front and a piece of cardboard on the wheel so it makes cool motorcycle noises that I ride around these forums.. I enjoy intellectual and friendly discussion about the game because I like playing the game and discussion adds to my enjoyment of the game

I'm glad I looked serious though.. because I'm all about serious.. I was so angry about the Demolisher after losing that I kicked my dog and yelled at my kids and rampaged through the sacred forums like a bull in a.. place where bull's destroy stuff (not sure china shops exist anymore.. need to change that expression)

and I'll play the "this is just a game" card whenever I want. Know why?? Because it is!

2 minutes ago, xerpo said:

Im stating that this community lacks true Rebel supporters. And it reflects on the feedback FFG recieves from this crippled community.

I don't even own an Imperial Ship.. gave the Vic from the starter set to my buddy..

It's really making it hard for me to continue on as an Imperial supporter.  I feel dirty wearing my Team Empire swag while flying my rebel ships around.. am I cheating on the Empire?? Don't tell anyone!

6 minutes ago, xerpo said:

Top 8 at Worlds were all Rebels. And current World champ is from Canada. In fact, I don't think any of the top 8 are actually from Minnesota. 

If the community is so crippled, leave. No one is making you stay here and yell at us because we want to discuss the game and you want to harass us.

2 minutes ago, durandal343 said:

I don't even own an Imperial Ship.. gave the Vic from the starter set to my buddy..

It's really making it hard for me to continue on as an Imperial supporter.  I feel dirty wearing my Team Empire swag while flying my rebel ships around.. am I cheating on the Empire?? Don't tell anyone!

Fake news. You're a butt hurt Imp who can only win by playing Rebels. You're not a true Rebel patriot. Sad.

46 minutes ago, xerpo said:

I was so intrigued how a nonsense full of erratas and demagogia post like this was having this reception. Then I realised the problem. You guys do not argue in posts like this, you are all in the same team discussing what should happen to the people in the other team, like judges and jurys. You are all hurt imperial players in a completely unfair and weird understanding on how the rebel faction should be nerfed. When the reality is quite the opposite. You dont make discussion, you all agree in the same nonsense **** because you all want the same.

Im asking you this now. Why do we even bother with a rebel faction? why dont we just play all imperial?

1260710343244.jpg

Just now, durandal343 said:

Oh.. well.. huh

Where do I go from here?  I don't even know who I am anymore...

Me neither. I was going to play a completely original Rebel list this weekend for a SC but I guess I'll have to play Imps... Gotta go get Demo and Rhymer.

12 minutes ago, Undeadguy said:

Top 8 at Worlds were all Rebels. And current World champ is from Canada. In fact, I don't think any of the top 8 are actually from Minnesota. 

If the community is so crippled, leave. No one is making you stay here and yell at us because we want to discuss the game and you want to harass us.

"Top 8 at worlds".. thats the kind of argument you should avoid. Again I give a **** about the local meta at minesota, and for the record: minesota regional final contesters were from Texas, USA and Minnesota, USA. No Canada sorry.

The community is crippled indeed and people like you fake acting to support one faction when you go competitive with the other cripples it more. I dont harass anyone, Im the one being harassed here from 6 angles, wich just makes my point clearer.

5 minutes ago, xerpo said:

"Top 8 at worlds".. thats the kind of argument you should avoid. Again I give a **** about the local meta at minesota, and for the record: minesota regional final contesters were from Texas, USA and Minnesota, USA. No Canada sorry.

The community is crippled indeed and people like you fake acting to support one faction when you go competitive with the other cripples it more. I dont harass anyone, Im the one being harassed here from 6 angles, wich just makes my point clearer.

He's not talking about Minnesota regionals, he's talking about Worlds, which took place in Minnesota and was won by a Canadian...

You're really not making any sense here.

Edited by Valca

11 minutes ago, xerpo said:

So which faction should I play??? I only have 2 options.

4 minutes ago, Valca said:

He's not talking about Minnesota regionals, he's talking about Worlds, which took place in Minnesota and was won by a Canadian...

You're really not making any sense here.

He doesn't need to make sense he is either a troll or extremely upset not everyone thinks the way he does.