Sign in to follow this  
Hepitude

Four Horsemen of the Runepocalypse + MORE

UPDATES DOWN BELOW!

Here are my finished knights! Each knight is unique and will (eventually) match a squad of four or more infantry. High quality photos of these guys along with everything else I've finished so far is up on my flickr account at https://www.flickr.com/photos/143447216@N03/

Runewars Miniatures Daqan Knights Back 2Runewars MIniatures Daqan Knights Front 2Runewars Miniatures Daqan Knights Back 1Runewars Miniatures Daqan Knights Front 1

Edited by Hepitude
Update

Tolle Freihand! Die sind wirklich wunderschön geworden.

EDIT: Ehm... I realize just now I posted this in German. That happens if you switch between different language forums all the time, sorry. Should have been: "Great freehand! They came out really beautiful."

Edited by Uthoroc
Wrong language

2 hours ago, Mep said:

Okay, what the hell is the trick to not go crossed eyed painting in that detail? Is there some kind of magnifying glass used? I'd go blind after 3 models.

I think I went blind just looking at the post...great stuff Hepitude!

I couldn't figure out what all the hype was about until I got home from vacation and viewed your images on my widescreen monitor, instead of my phone. My goodness, what astounding work! Very impressive detailing!

5 hours ago, Joker2007 said:

I think I went blind just looking at the post...great stuff Hepitude!

haha... my biggest issue is my hand cramping up! Fortunately my eyes are still doing ok :)

On 5/7/2017 at 3:38 PM, Mep said:

Okay, what the hell is the trick to not go crossed eyed painting in that detail? Is there some kind of magnifying glass used? I'd go blind after 3 models.

Finest point Sharpies. It works better than you'd think.