IG88E

Live cheating at worlds?

Was just gonna post this. He picks up his dial twice I think? As the x wing is moving, it's hard to see behind the upgrade text but I think he moves it then.

Edited by Xavi17

Don't know what is going on now.

EDIT: I think the judge is informed by now

It was a very important move because he was the atanni focus feeder for everyone. With bump, no focus for all

Edited by IG88E

Yep.    I believe he had a 3 bank left or 3 Straight and switched it to 3 bank right.    The left would have put him beside the Jumps or even possibly bump them and no Mind link them for the jumps and Wedge could have Swarm Leader to destroy his hawk.       There is no doubt this guy cheated probably does it all the time and just couldn't help himself.

There should be a rule that once dial are down, you cannot look at them or pick them up without asking your opponent first.      This is blatant cheating for sure.

Edited by eagletsi111

1 minute ago, eagletsi111 said:

Yep.    I believe he had a 3 bank left and switched it to 3 bank right.    The left would have put him beside the Jumps or even possibly bump them and no Mind link them for the jumps and Wedge could have Swarm Leader to destroy his hawk.       There is no doubt this guy cheated probably does it all the time and just couldn't help himself.

There should be a rule that once dial are down, you cannot look at them or pick them up without asking your opponent first.      This is blatant cheating for sure.

Pretty sure that IS a rule

1 minute ago, Embir82 said:

Yeah, clear cheating. He should get lifelong ban from competitive tournaments. F***ing cheater.

Maybe not lifetime but he will be banned for sure.

1 minute ago, BadMotivator said:

You are allowed to look at your own dials at any time. You just ovioisly cant change them.

I always look at my dials but i always make sure i only use two fingers so its obvious i am not changing it.

This is why you should have to ask your opponent.    Because people like this guy are good at cheating

2 minutes ago, eagletsi111 said:

This is why you should have to ask your opponent.    Because people like this guy are good at cheating

I don't know about ask. They could say no. At most, require people to inform that they are looking at their dials. And no palming the dials. Two or three fingers only.

As for this guy, he's probably gonna find it tough to find opponents from now on.

Edited by BadMotivator

6 minutes ago, BadMotivator said:

You are allowed to look at your own dials at any time. You just ovioisly cant change them.

I always look at my dials but i always make sure i only use two fingers so its obvious i am not changing it.

Same. I make it very clear if I want to check. Fully out stretched thumb and forefinger. Very gentle.

This is ridiculous. On a top table being live streamed from worlds and you pull this stuff.  I don't like to be a pitchfork, burning torch nutter but this is a "permanently banned from tournaments" to me. It just is. He is so clearly cheating. No subtly

Edited by Spaceman91