Sign in to follow this  
Scopes

Still no FFG News????

Just now, Scopes said:

Sigh. What gives? I was really hoping for some Rogue One stuff (besides the Striker, of course!).

Anything really would be good at this point. I mean, even some social media stuff. 

They haven't even said WELCOME TO WORLDS 2017 or anything on social media.....

1 minute ago, Sir13scott said:

I think last year on may 4th it took most of the day before they announced the HotR expansion... 

I belive you're right.

It was about 10pm here (GMT) if memory serves.

13 minutes ago, Tom1132 said:

I belive you're right.

Where is GMT? In Zulu time what is that. For me I'm mountain standard time USA, and I feel like it came out around 2-3pm but I can't remember for sure 

10 minutes ago, heychadwick said:

GMT is the zero hour where it all starts.  MT is 6 hours behind GMT.

Ah GMT "is" Zulu Time then. I'm a pilot so I deal with Zulu time every day :P and yeah I'm six hours behind locally. So you said 10pm and I was thinking close to 3ish so yeah we might not see anything until 21-22 zulu

32 minutes ago, Sir13scott said:

I think last year on may 4th it took most of the day before they announced the HotR expansion... 

I just went back and checked. Found a JoeBoss post from about 10:32AM Pacific on 5/4/16 talking about it.

That said, I'm unsure if we'll see anything X-Wing today. Destiny's first expansion wave is launching today, so they may not want to distract from that.

1 minute ago, PhantomFO said:

I just went back and checked. Found a JoeBoss post from about 10:32AM Pacific on 5/4/16 talking about it.

That said, I'm unsure if we'll see anything X-Wing today. Destiny's first expansion wave is launching today, so they may not want to distract from that.

Yes but it's weird that they haven't posted any news today for any of their games

38 minutes ago, Tom1132 said:

I belive you're right.

It was definitely at about 6:30 to 7pm in the UK. I know this as it popped while I was on a break on a Speed Awareness course I was on for being naughty while driving. 

1 minute ago, Richard_Thomas_ said:

It was definitely at about 6:30 to 7pm in the UK. I know this as it popped while I was on a break on a Speed Awareness course I was on for being naughty while driving. 

Which means any time now...

7 minutes ago, Richard_Thomas_ said:

You're probably right. It was probably just 10-ish when I *saw* it :P

You stay safe on the roads now, you speedster you.