Uthoroc

The Pale Legion - Another Undead army

My unit of Uthuk Berserkers had been sitting around half-painted far too long. I finally managed to finish them up over the weekend. I think the color scheme of dar skin and bright red clothing combines very well with the bone spurs and weapons. 

Uthuk_BerserkersUnitSm.jpg

Flesh Rippers will be next for my Uthuk. 

On 1/30/2018 at 6:28 AM, Uthoroc said:

Here's the second elven hero: mighty sorceress, queen, half-elf and daughter of the cursed traitor Malcorne, Maegan Cyndewin.

Latari_MaeganCyndewin.jpg

This was the same idea I had with her!!! I'll share mine when it's a little more complete. I went a little more neon in mine... 

Yours is gorgeous

On 2/8/2018 at 3:25 AM, Uthoroc said:

And here's the third and final (for the time being) scion. I didn't vary the base scheme from the first but, but changed up my fungus colors.

Latari_AymhelinScionA2.jpg

Latari_AymhelinScionA2b.jpg

**** get out of my head dude! I also have my cat-riders with neon/multicolored fur to blend in with all the bright mushrooms I imagine in their forest. 

My Aliana-Cat is albino with rainbow fur. Man I need to get these things done but I just got distracted again by changing my undead paint scheme lol.