RandomJC

A Podcast Collect: Legend of the Five Rings

With the return of Legend of the Five Rings, many great podcasts have been created. Here is a collection of podcasts for people to find the perfect one for you, or if you're like me, listen to them all.

My goal here is to create a complete as possible list of L5R podcasts for the community to enjoy.

The Art of Warcast

In which we introduce ourselves, discuss various LCG designs, get our learning on regarding the Clan Wars, and share our thoughts on the game's design.

You may like us or interact with us on Facebook, via Twitter (@ArtofWarCast) and subscribe to us via iTunes.

If you have any comments or thoughts let us know. Thanks for listening.

The Art of Warcast is a monthly podcast dedicated to L5R.

Bad Publicity

photo.jpg

Bad Publicity is a  gaming channel covering a variety of games including: Android:Netrunner, Legend Of The Five Rings & Arkham Horror

You can find Bad Publicity on Stitcher, iTunes, and audio version on Soundcloud.

The Emerald Inquisition

smaller.jpg.202c9939bdf37128e96a837d2a59

We are Three Old L5R Players from the PNW region; Isawa Jim, Foxtrot Four, and Moto Ano. We are a Dedicated L5R Podcast, join us as today we load up a shotgun full of feels, opinions, and nostalgia and shoot it point blank at the speakers. We are also very responsive to critique, questions, statements, demands, etc. You can contact us on almost any social media platform listed below. We're going to try and focus our Podcast on Competition, Community, and Fluff.

https://www.facebook.com/EmeraldInquisiton/

https://twitter.com/L5RInquisition

https://soundcloud.com/emeraldinquisition

Focus, Focus, Strike!

Kisada's_Return

Focus Focus Strike is a L5R Podcast. You can find them on Soundcloud.

Imperial Advisor 

IA_logo_PaperNotext.png

Imperial Advisor  is an online show focused on the latest news and strategies for the LCG along with the storyline.

Available on YouTube and broadcast live every two weeks on Twitch TV, Mondays at 8pm UK & Ireland time.

Also available as a podcast direct from their site or on SoundCloud.

You can also find their individual podcast thread: here

The Jade Throne

6fwHy2cx

The Jade Throne is a podcast covering News, Tips, Strategy and Community for the Legend of the Five Rings Living Card Game.

You can find The Jade Throne on Facebook and Twitter.

L5RDestiny Cast

L5RDestiny Cast is a YouTube L5R cast.

Podcast of the Five Rings

Podcast of 5 rings

A gaming/anime podcast, whose members all share a love of Legend of the Five Rings. They occasionally record roleplaying let's plays, which includes the L5R RPG

Podcast of the Five Rings can be found on SoundCloudiTunesYouTubeFacebook, and Twitter

Sake House Brawl

jhSHB

Podcast and News Blog Sake House Brawl - New Legend of the Five Rings podcast following the lead up to and release of the new LCG by Fantasy Flight Games. Sit down and have a drink with three Samurai from the Emerald Isle as they discuss life in the Emerald Empire.

You can find Sake House Brawl on Soundcloud, Facebook, and Twitter.

You can also find their individual podcast thread: here

Strange Assembly

strange assembly

Strange Assembly covers all sorts of tabletop gaming - board games, card games, and RPGs - but especially Legend of the Five Rings.

You can find Strange Assembly on FacebookTwitter, Itunes and Googleplay.

You can donate to support the podcast on Patreon.

You can also find their individual podcast thread: here

The Table is Yours

.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC7cAAKpVPwNgQIanQltPswy-6

A group of friends who formed at Eastern Michigan University and have since spread out, reunites to talk about the things that brought them together. Focusing primarily for Legend of the Five Rings, this cast serves as way for us to reconnect and chat, while inviting you.

You can find The Table is Yours on iTunes, Google Play, Facebook, and can subscribe to their RSS feed.

The Travelling Ronin

Travelling Ronin is an L5R podcast based in Australia. You can follow their Facebook.

Troll5R

TROLL5R_2

Sparks and Dare give their take on anything new5r related in a casual and entertaining way.

Troll5R can be found on Facebook, iTunes and SoundCloud.

You can also find their individual podcast thread: here

The Winter Court Podcast

The Winter Court Podcast sees hosts Travis, Alex, Zach, and Justin bring you a new podcast for the L5R LCG. This one is focused mainly on competitive play and friendly banter brought to you straight from the heart of Ohio.

Feel free to follow them on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates.

Imperial Chronicle

Imperial Chronicle is a channel to help those brand new to the world of Legend of the Five Rings or to Living Card Games. If you want to know more about a competitive game of fantastical duelling Samurai with a friendly and active Organised Play system we will help and support you every step of the way.
No Samurai Left Behind!

Please let me know if you have a podcast you'd wish me to include on this list, or know of one that isn't found here. This is a work in progress and if I am missing any information or anything is incorrect, I apologize now and please let me know so I may fix it as soon as possible.

Edited by RandomJC
Update

There is The Jade Throne and Sake House Brawl.  Both are fairly new and both can be found on sound cloud.  

I'm having issues with Imperial Assembly Advisor.  I'm trying to get it to work in Podcast Addict on android but the RSS feed shows empty.

Edited by JRosen9

6 minutes ago, JRosen9 said:

There is The Jade Throne and Sake House Brawl.  Both are fairly new and both can be found on sound cloud.  

I'm having issues with Imperial Assembly Advisor.  I'm trying to get it to work in Podcast Addict on android but the RSS feed shows empty.

I've had a lot of issues with Podcast Addict, this doesn't surprise me.

10 minutes ago, JRosen9 said:

8 minutes ago, Drudenfusz said:

There is also Podcast of Five Rings, but I think they do more than just L5R.

Thank you. I've already reached out to Sake House Brawl and Podcast of Five Rings, since I'd like to have their permission before adding them to this list.

I will find The Jade Throne and reach out to them as well.

1 hour ago, JRosen9 said:

Hey, 

Are you using this RSS feed? 

http://imperialadvisor.com/wp/feed/podcast

Can you let me know if it works?

Been having some issues getting iTunes to recognise the feed.

Thanks,

Colabear

15 minutes ago, cobrophy said:

Hey, 

Are you using this RSS feed? 

http://imperialadvisor.com/wp/feed/podcast

Can you let me know if it works?

Been having some issues getting iTunes to recognise the feed.

Thanks,

Colabear

That worked.  Thanks.  I'll give you guys a listen soon.  I was using an RSS feed pulled from soundcloud.  It would populate your logo but then show no episodes.

Just now, Kakita Shijin said:

A Podcast "Collect"

You used "collect" as a noun. It's archaic, and I like it. :D

Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

(I only ever hear this usage in church.)

From the US. Cnd unfortunately it's just my inability as a typist, that lead to a typo. I spent a good long while proofing the body, not the title. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, RandomJC said:

From the US. Cnd unfortunately it's just my inability as a typist, that lead to a typo. I spent a good long while proofing the body, not the title. :ph34r:

lol

Okay, please don't fix it, and we can all learn a new word. The first syllable is stressed. :D

Just now, Kakita Shijin said:

lol

Okay, please don't fix it, and we can all learn a new word. The first syllable is stressed. :D

Okay, guess I'll keep it. Nothing wrong with learning something new.

14 hours ago, JRosen9 said:

That worked.  Thanks.  I'll give you guys a listen soon.  I was using an RSS feed pulled from soundcloud.  It would populate your logo but then show no episodes.

The soundcloud RSS should be working now too actually.

Still trying to find the best rhythm for this.

Strange Assembly has released Episode 211

Podcast of Five Rings has released their reaction to the Conflict Article.

Update on newer podcasts. There have been several new pod/vidcasts since I last updated this that I've seen. I hope to have them up on the main post by the end of day!