Sign in to follow this  
J Viz

Rebel List for 150pt Tourney

H

I have a tourney next weekend which is for 150pt lists. My initial excitement has been dampened by the fact I have no idea how to go about anything more than the standard 100 point list. I am aiming to build it around Han and Jake as it is my favourite list and after flying generics last week I realised how much I like flying aces.

So far I have:

64pts - Han Solo w/Predator, Luke, C3-PO, Evade Title and Engine Upgrade

33 or 28pts - Jake Farrell w/Push the Limit, Veteran Instincts, Title, Proton Rockets (or Chardaan Refit) and Autothrusters

19pts - Ahsoka w/Veteran Instincts and Captured TIE

This leaves me with either 34 or 39 points.

If running Prockets on Jake I am looking at:

Ello Asty w/Veteran Instincts, R2 Astromech and Autothrusters (All PS9 and Ahsoka sticks with Ello to feed him actions and Jake and Han arc dodge and shoot)

If no Prockets I'm looking at:

Ello Asty w/Outmanoeuvre, R2-D2 and Autothrusters (Taking advantage of the white talon rolls to reduce opponents agility and Ahsoka can let him boost where needed in the combat phase)

Red Ace w/R2-D2, Comm Relay and Autothruster (Just really tanky and Ahsoka can again feed extra actions - and I have an alt art card I need to use at some time)

Poe Dameron (PS8) w/Determination, R2-D2 and Autothrusters (Especially designed to take on Kylo Ren pilot/crew)

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated as this is a totally new format to me!

Well, If you like A's, I would suggest (2) GSP's with Juke, Snap Shot, Autothrusters, refit and title for 46pts. They aren't aces, but they make for scary blockers. Obviously you land a block and that ship is tokenless for Han, you miss the block and if snap activates they still have no tokens for that shot. I also think an Arc with Weapon Engineer and M9-G8 will make them even scarier!! Just my 2 cents. Another thought is Pava is always a tanky choice when you have 3+ ships on the board

I didn't want to make the post too long but I was going to say that I don't have HotR or an Arc as there were really good options in those. If I had one I may have been tempted to just add a really tanky Miranda loaded out with bombs but I think the ship carrying all the k-wings has run aground somewhere!

If you don't have snap and juke, try PTL and wired together. I ran a 54pt Chewie and 2 PTL,wired A's with some success. With all the A's you lose punch power, but they are annoying and can take a hit. If Han flies well to avoid arcs and A's are the only thing to shoot at they can absorb some damage before popping.

Another good option may be a pair of Gold Y's, of course you are probably missing TLT.

Otherwise I think Ello may be my favorite option above, and BB-8 PTL Poe is a lot of fun 

Edited by JSwindy

I normally run them with PTL and Juke which just makes them really annoying, focus and evading each turn. Ran 3 of them with a swarm leader a-wing and although only went 3-2 no one managed to take them all out and there was only one match I lost 3, it is quite amusing watching people get wound up by them 

36 minutes ago, J Viz said:

I didn't want to make the post too long but I was going to say that I don't have HotR or an Arc as there were really good options in those. If I had one I may have been tempted to just add a really tanky Miranda loaded out with bombs but I think the ship carrying all the k-wings has run aground somewhere!

Damnit, my immediate thought was Nien or Snap.  

18 hours ago, gennataos said:

Damnit, my immediate thought was Nien or Snap.  

I know, my collection seriously needs updating. Just for fun it is so tempting to throw Psycho Tycho in instead of an x-wing. Likely to get crushed by BMST and anything with Latts crew but it would be so much fun finding yourself in range 1 of an autoblaster turret ship and just daredevilling into it to avoid the attack.