cobrophy

Imperial Advisor - The L5R LCG Show

The Imperial Advisor Episode 9 Trilogy (more an audiobook than a podcast)...

Episode 9 Part 1: Glimpse of the Unicorn

Episode 9 Part 2: The Scorpion Wall is Finished

Episode 9 Part 3: Chrysanthemum Festival

Just finished watching it, nice episode. Very much agreed on Kaede, I think she exemplifies perfectly the spirit of the Phoenix clan: lower stats with high glory, so she needs to be honored to win conflicts, but a very powerful ability that shapes the board.

Only thing I totally disagree upon is the statement that the food at L5R Honored was fantastic :P as for the rest though FFG made an outstanding job, and they even very kindly gave me a replacement for one of the Fans I lost during the event so I for one cannot complain in the slightest. It was an amazing experience, it's just a pity it couldn't have been done over two days so we were in a bit of a rush all the time.

Also getting to see you guys in person was quite cool! Cheers.

40 minutes ago, Eu8L1ch said:

Just finished watching it, nice episode. Very much agreed on Kaede, I think she exemplifies perfectly the spirit of the Phoenix clan: lower stats with high glory, so she needs to be honored to win conflicts, but a very powerful ability that shapes the board.

Only thing I totally disagree upon is the statement that the food at L5R Honored was fantastic :P as for the rest though FFG made an outstanding job, and they even very kindly gave me a replacement for one of the Fans I lost during the event so I for one cannot complain in the slightest. It was an amazing experience, it's just a pity it couldn't have been done over two days so we were in a bit of a rush all the time.

Also getting to see you guys in person was quite cool! Cheers.

You may well have missed out on the Brie and Grape rolls. Too derricious. 

6 minutes ago, Daigotsu Steve said:

You may well have missed out on the Brie and Grape rolls. Too derricious. 

Well no, I'm a vegetarian, so you can bet I ate those since the options for me were just those and the baked cheese (I dare not call it ricotta :P ) ones. Let's just chalk it down to a matter of culture and tastes, but for an italian/mediterranean person there are very few instances in which you can mix salty and sweet foods, and that is most certainly not one of those! :P You englishmen also like sweet tomatos in your sandwiches, so I know I have to resign to it while I'm in your - otherwise really nice - country! :D

Edited by Eu8L1ch

Just a reminder for new players who have yet to find us.

• We have a growing list of articles covering a wide range of topics on the game.
  • We cover all the major tournaments.
  • We have early reviews for each card pack.
  • Roughly every second Monday we do a show on Twitch which gets upload to YouTube.
  • If you prefer, you can listen to us as a Podcast on Soundcloud or iTunes.

Although we haven't updated here in a while, we've just finished our 32nd show and are still going strong. For updates, keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook accounts.