werdnaegni

Tabletop Admiral - List Builder Updates and Requests Thread

On 5/9/2017 at 4:02 PM, wisetiger7 said:

Deepwood Archers are 200 points??

This has been answered, but yeah I wanted to pick a number that made it obvious that it wasn't to be trusted. 0 cost might slip by, but 200 is a clear "oh something's up" to kind of say "hey, this isn't real".

17 hours ago, pancakeonions said:

Is there a way to edit lists, specifically the name of lists?  I created a list, but want to change the name.  It created a whole new list with that name (so now I'd just like to delete the first list)

How'd ya do this?

Thanks for making this!

14 hours ago, rudedog said:

Yes please.  To many lists in the saved list section...

Oh yeah, sorry about that. I need to add the delete buttons. I've been slacking this week due to my actual job. I'll add it to the list though.

If you want, you can tell me which list is yours and I'll do it manually for now.

So I was able to delete MY lists, but is there a way to delete all the other lists that are there on my screen?.  It's getting quite long (because your doing such a fantastic job!)

1 hour ago, rudedog said:

So I was able to delete MY lists, but is there a way to delete all the other lists that are there on my screen?.  It's getting quite long (because your doing such a fantastic job!)

Your lists should be the only ones that show up on your profile page. The "latest lists" page shows everyone else's list. Clicking your name in the top right and then going to your rune wars profile page should only show your lists. Let me know if I'm misunderstanding the question though.

Edited by werdnaegni

30 minutes ago, Jukey said:

Just wanted to say this is a great builder and I thoroughly enjoy it. Thank you for providing excellent and easy listbuilding.

cant wait to theory craft with Ankaur Maruoooo!

It doesn't look like Ankaur is allowing you to add in units from other factions.

9 hours ago, WWHSD said:

It doesn't look like Ankaur is allowing you to add in units from other factions.

Yeah I've got to write the code for that part. Hopefully today.

9 hours ago, WWHSD said:

The link for the image on Regenerative Magic appears to be broken.

I'll look into that. Thanks (edit: fixed)

Edited by werdnaegni

10 hours ago, TallTonyB said:

One minor thing. Any chance you could add the point cost for the upgrades right on thier title before you click them. Does that make sense?

Yeah, the only issue with that is that some of the upgrades have long names, so it's already pushing the "add" button  to the next line. I can try to make it work though. Maybe instead of a plus sign on the add button, it could just be the cost? I'll think about it. Thanks for the input.

Thanks again for this!  I'm now a patreon!

Would it be possible to create a print view that shows the card text and abilities?  I don't have any mobile devices that are conducive to playing these games, and I just print out a page (dead tree page) showing my list.  It would be nice to have all the card text in there, so I don't have to lay out all those cards too.  The Kings of War army builder (http://kow2.easyarmy.com/) is an example that looks good and works well.  Not sure what goes into making this, but it would be a nice option!

1 hour ago, pancakeonions said:

Thanks again for this!  I'm now a patreon!

Would it be possible to create a print view that shows the card text and abilities?  I don't have any mobile devices that are conducive to playing these games, and I just print out a page (dead tree page) showing my list.  It would be nice to have all the card text in there, so I don't have to lay out all those cards too.  The Kings of War army builder (http://kow2.easyarmy.com/) is an example that looks good and works well.  Not sure what goes into making this, but it would be a nice option!

That's doable. I'll put it on the to-do list.

edit: Just noticed your first sentence. Thanks so much!

52 minutes ago, Bhelliom said:

I don't know of a good quality picture, but I'd like to request adding Fortuna's dice. 

I'd be happy to if I can find it! Google isn't helping. Feel free to point me in the right direction, even for a bad image of the card.

Do you know which set it comes in?

Edited by werdnaegni

16 minutes ago, werdnaegni said:

I'd be happy to if I can find it! Google isn't helping. Feel free to point me in the right direction, even for a bad image of the card.

Do you know which set it comes in?

Daqan Infantry Command: https://imgur.com/a/3WXaE

Waiqar Infantry Command: https://imgur.com/a/RHZKt#HpxHd9z

Also, very minor quibble, at the army selection screen you have "Waqar" which should be "Waiqar"