Jump to content
Wintersong

Fanmade cards while we speculate

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Taki said:

I think enlightenment should be Dragon,  also should cost 2 with minus 1 cost of you have monks in play

I think it should be neutral and cost 1 less if you control a monk so both Dragon and Phoenix have better use of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poison the Wells

0 Cost Scorpion Event

Reaction: After one or more of your Shinobi characters wins a conflict, target a character in play of cost 2 or less - discard the chosen character.

"One drop in the well should do it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since you also claim the ring before bowing characters from resolution, Phoenix can toss air ring back in claimed pool, then claim it again for lols.

ADD: Basically it'd be an auto play in my air deck, even with the glory. I suspect Crane air decks would run it too.

Edited by Kaito Kikaze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take you with me 

1 cost Crab Event

Action: During a conflict, target a participating defending Crab character you control and an opposing participating character with equal or greater Mil skill - Discard both characters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honor is my Shield

0 cost Lion Event

Interrupt: When an opponent's action would cause an Honorable character you control to bow or leave play - discard the status token instead.

"You cannot defeat me with words."

Edited by BayushiFugu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BayushiFugu said:

Honor is my Shield

0 cost Lion Event

Interrupt: When an action would cause an Honorable character you control to leave play - discard the status token instead.

"You cannot defeat me with words."

This one actually exists - Stand your Ground :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's more potential honour gain from one card than any other card in the game, and comes without warning during a part of the game where honour gain is not expected.  At least Way of the Chrysanthemum only capitalises on the opponent already giving you honour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

It's more potential honour gain from one card than any other card in the game, and comes without warning during a part of the game where honour gain is not expected.  At least Way of the Chrysanthemum only capitalises on the opponent already giving you honour.

Its win more, there is no risk and only reward with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, thorrk said:

How so ?

Right now, there's absolutely nothing that gains you more than 2 honor at a time. 

Only one Fate cost? Really?

If anything, to make this even remotely playable-but-not-busted, take a page from the Duty book and make it a Limit 1 copy in the deck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, twinstarbmc said:

Right now, there's absolutely nothing that gains you more than 2 honor at a time. 

Only one Fate cost? Really?

If anything, to make this even remotely playable-but-not-busted, take a page from the Duty book and make it a Limit 1 copy in the deck

While not a guaranteed more than 2 honor, Way of the Chrysanthemum can potentially get you 4-5 honor. But, that does cost 2 fate to play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Way of the chrysanthemum is a horribly bad card so if you want to make honor remotely playable Way of the chrysanthemum should not be your reference. Winning by honor is infinitely more difficult than winning by dishonor this is why card that give honor should be more powerful.

Quote

Its win more, there is no risk and only reward with it.

The card has requirements, cost 1 fate and a card and does nothing on the game state so it better be good ^^.

Also people seems to forget that the best honor gain card now is yurt 2 honor for 0, not even a card required and unconditional.

Edited by thorrk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thorrk said:

Way of the chrysanthemum is a horribly bad card so if you want to make honor remotely playable Way of the chrysanthemum should not be your reference. Winning by honor is infinitely more difficult than winning by dishonor this is why card that give honor should be more powerful.

The card has requirements, cost 1 fate and a card and does nothing on the game state so it better be good ^^.

Also people seems to forget that the best honor gain card now is yurt 2 honor for 0, not even a card required and unconditional.

The trade-off for Yurt is you also give your opponent 2 Honor as well as losing a dynasty slot for the turn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...