nicholebreton

Miskatonic Museum Movement

Am I missing something? A friend and I played the Miskatonic Museum scenario and some of the exhibit halls had movement symbols on them that were not found on any other location card. How are other investigators supposed to get there? Is the investigator who revealed it supposed to stay there and complete it on their own? It seemed you could always get back to the hall but you could not get back to the restricted exhibit from anywhere. 

12 hours ago, nicholebreton said:

Am I missing something? A friend and I played the Miskatonic Museum scenario and some of the exhibit halls had movement symbols on them that were not found on any other location card. How are other investigators supposed to get there? Is the investigator who revealed it supposed to stay there and complete it on their own? It seemed you could always get back to the hall but you could not get back to the restricted exhibit from anywhere. 

A couple of the Exhibit Halls are connected to one another; all of the Halls are connected to the Museum Halls. You don't seem to be missing anything. The location symbols are found on other cards; it's possible you haven't uncovered them yet. The location connection symbols are only on the revealed side.

13 hours ago, nicholebreton said:

You might be missing that in addition to the symbols at the bottom of Exhibit Halls it also bears the text "Museum Halls is connected to each copy of Exhibit Hall". Hence you can get (back) into to the Exhibit Hall: Restricted Hall from the Museum Halls.

Edited by Assussanni

12 hours ago, Assussanni said:

You might be missing that in addition to the symbols at the bottom of Exhibit Halls it also bears the text "Museum Halls is connected to each copy of Exhibit Hall". Hence you can get (back) into to the Exhibit Hall: Restricted Hall from the Museum Halls.

Wow....I can't believe we missed that! ? I think I took that to mean they were connected only when unrevealed, because there was just a blank dot on the unrevealed side and you have to be able to get there somehow. But this makes more sense. Thanks...I'm going to go hide my shame...