shmitty

Store Championship Dates and Locations

I'm pleased to alert all players in the Northern California/Nevada region that Endgame in Oakland,  CA will host a Store championship on Sunday August 6th.  Exact time TBD.  2 blocks from the local subway system for those who don't want to deal with parking or Bay Area traffic. 

Looks like our local stores are contacting FFG about securing the SC kits erroneously assigned to places trying to host X-Wing.  If you are in a  area with a store that is listed for an SC that isn't planning to run Armada, let your FLGS know that it may not be too late.  Also,  don't just assume. Actively confirm with your local SC location.   NuGames Eureka didn't even realize they were on the list and had already been sent an X-Wing kit.

Edited by thecactusman17

Games Plus in Mount Prospect, IL on June 10th from 5PM (registration) to 11PM (2 rounds, should be)

Fair Game in Downers Grove, IL on June 10th from 10AM (registration) to 8PM (3 rounds with a dinner break)

Yep, they're both on the same day. Couldn't be helped.

On 4/27/2017 at 0:38 PM, Card Knight said:

You're missing the Winona one in Minnesota, but that's all I've seen. 

Which store, Pipe Dreams or River Quest? I don't see one listed.

Edited by somerandomn00b