dharris9308

Wave XI????

Anybody else find it odd that wave XI does not show up on the Upcoming page? They reveal Blood Bound and it shows as in development, but nothing for wave XI. The product page says a late quarter two release. Thoughts....

Possible May 4th release on the covert?

6 hours ago, dharris9308 said:

Anybody else find it odd that wave XI does not show up on the Upcoming page? They reveal Blood Bound and it shows as in development, but nothing for wave XI. The product page says a late quarter two release. Thoughts....

I do find it odd, but if anything, it's an indication that it's a LOT earlier in development than we thing, or that there's something still to be added to it.

It's almost certainly going to release at GenCon in August.

5 hours ago, VanderLegion said:

Not a chance. We MIGHTH see the croc for may 4th. 

It would be in Shipping by now if that were the case, and we'd know about it from the retailers.  End of May at the earliest.

2 hours ago, thespaceinvader said:

I do find it odd, but if anything, it's an indication that it's a LOT earlier in development than we thing, or that there's something still to be added to it.

It would be in Shipping by now if that were the case, and we'd know about it from the retailers.  End of May at the earliest.

The other possibility, though not likely, is that it's sitting in FFG's warehouses ready to be shipped. This would be nice, but unlikely.

9 hours ago, dharris9308 said:

Late quarter 2 will probably mean around the time of the movie to bring out tie in ships like with TFA and Rogue One.  TFA A-Wings maybe?

5 minutes ago, Smutpedler said:

Late quarter 2 will probably mean around the time of the movie to bring out tie in ships like with TFA and Rogue One.  TFA A-Wings maybe?

The movie isn't out til December.  Even for FFG 'late Q2' being 'late Q4' would be a huge delay.

Expect Wave 11 for Gencon/September and Wave 12 for the movie tie-in release.

5 hours ago, thespaceinvader said:

The movie isn't out til December.  Even for FFG 'late Q2' being 'late Q4' would be a huge delay.

Expect Wave 11 for Gencon/September and Wave 12 for the movie tie-in release.

DUH!! Yeah, Quarter 2 is 6 months behind of that. My bad.

Edited by Smutpedler

8 hours ago, thespaceinvader said:

It goes to shipping now like a week before release  it can easily (just based on that) be out before the end of may I didn't say it was LIKELY we'd get the croc for may 4th, just that it was remotely possible

Croc should be around for the 40th anniversary 5/25 if not by may fourth. My FLGS told me June for wave XI.   I'd guess two more ships for wave XI being revealed in may. I also think Gencon is more realistic. 

My predictions:

C-Roc beginning of July

Wave XI: November

Algorithm for my prediction: take what people expect, add 2-3 months, especially in the thick of news drought seasons

Edited by Mu0n729

The Upcoming page is hardly a completed list. Omissions happen but doesn't mean much, other than the chain of communication to get things on that list broke. Wave XI is at least in development if not at the printer. IF they intend for it to come out in the next two months then it would have been on the boat by now.